1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Jeremy Lin best when he is primary scorer/ball handler?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by oelman44, Dec 10, 2012.

1. breakmon

breakmon Member

Yeah, it is kind of troubling. Hopefully that's behind him. We'll see at today's game.

I know he used to struggle with double teams, but he seems to have improved to the point where they no longer bother him as much, so I have faith that this is not a long term issue. At least I hope so.

2. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

It's not that you can't be Lin fan and discussing him a lot. Did you not see that big active Lin thread above there "Free Jeremy Lin" where people have been talking everything about Lin? Can't you put your mostly one sentence of comments just in that thread? Why do you have to dig up all the old threads to clog the front page? And HOW MANY old threads you dug up already toady? 5? 8? That's not we called usual behavior. You clearly have an agenda here. Don't pretend you are just an innocent Lin fan. YOU ARE TROLLING and whoever is trolling on this forum deserves to be banned.

3. breakmon

breakmon Member

Sorry :( If it's really that offensive I'll delete my posts I guess

(By the way, how do you delete posts?)

4. liubaoxin

liubaoxin Member

Want something substantive ?

Just watched the Lakers/NY game. Didn't see they were trying to make Nash a conner-spotup shooter. Kobe didn't have to try to bring the ball up...

What's wrong with our coaching, not even follow basketaball common sense...

5. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

No he hasn't had any trouble yet. They've tried to pressure him in order to fluster him but he handled it perfectly. His shot has regressed though which is troublesome as its not a confidence issue, it's mechanical in my opinion

6. Spooner

Spooner Member

We're doing fabulous this year so far. Especially with such a young squad.

7. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

Sorry I don't mean you have to delete your posts (I guess there is no way to delete them). Now I sense you just really want to talk about Lin. It seems you simply don't know how this site works.

Whenever you comment on an old thread, the thread will reappear on the first page, we call it "bump the old thread". Usually the first page is precious and there is not much space for all the interesting new threads which fans want to discuss. If you keep bumping the old threads, then the first page will be clogged and and old threads will take up the space of the relative new threads, making them out of the first page, which many of the GARM fans find annoying.

Relax, Lin is very popular on this site and you will always find at least one active Lin thread on the first page all the time. Fans talk about him non-stop in those threads regardless of the title. You can put as many comments as you like in those active Lin thread. Actually that way, your comments will be read by more Lin fans than in these old thread because fans go the active threads more often than the old ones. :)

8. QazQay

QazQay Member

What matters is if the TEAM is at its best, not if Lin is at his best.