1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is it Possible to land LeBron in 2018 & keep Gordon, Ariza & others cap wise?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AB83Rules, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

Clutch should allow you to give him a new name for all the grief he has caused you. Any good ideas?

Drexlerfan22 likes this.
  2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Quit your whining. @DreamShook gets confused with @Dream Shook all the time (note the space).

j/k must suck to have such a similar name to a troll from another site, especially when there are a bunch of kids on our site who like to call him out and give him attention, yet are too dense to use the BBS features properly and target the right person.

Must be like living in an identical house to a popular cheerleader at your local HS, and the kids keep tee-peeing your house by mistake instead of hers, and you don't even have kids.

Are you doing this on purpose, or just this dense. It's like the 10th time you've targeted the wrong guy.

You pretend to stand-up for true Rockets Fan posters, and expose the trolls, yet you continue to bother the true Rox fan (member since 2002) when trying to target a troll, and you've yet to apologize to him ... even with a simple oops sorry, won't happen again.

You're so active here, why not help out Drexlerfan22, and spread the word when you see someone make similar mistake...and do it without @-ing the 22.

Oh, look, you actually did apologize once back in July, but you've since forgot and have repeated the mistake 8 times this week, alone.

#42 heypartner, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Cash Cam and Drexlerfan22 like this.
  3. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

"PortlandScrub", perhaps?

Pen15clubber and Killatron 2000 like this.
  4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Hp what is happening man? You are not my enemy, why are you getting so obsessed with me? Lol

Its easy to forget about drexlerfans name. When you click @ on a smart phone, they both come up and my thumb can misclick without noticing.

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

He wants you to put the lotion on your skin

6. heypartner

Quit making it all about you, like a middle school clique Snowflake.

You apologized to Drexlerfan22 in July when he revealed the simple mistake. Now you've completely forgotten again and repeatedly used him 8 times this week. Just apologize again, stop making the mistake, help the dude by explaining to others when you see the mistake, and move on.

btw: thought you had me on ignore, snowflake

7. Daddy Long Legs

He is kind of angry and calling me names lol.

Did I do something mean to hp? Should I apologize to him?

8. Daddy Long Legs

Snowflake?

You got it all wrong hp, I watch fox news with biggtexxx daily.

9. heypartner

still won't bother to give a simple "Sorry dude, won't happen again" to DrexlerFan22. childish.

Let me tell you sumpin Snowflake. Me calling you out is no different than you calling out the troll @DrexlerFan . Does he make you angry and make you call him names and give him attention? Is that why you think I'm angry. lulz.

Sorry for feeding your attention like you feed the trolls. But, you are just absolutely the worst poster I have ever seen on this BBS. Since when does making fun of you, mean I'm angry. lulz

You are as dense as a Snowflake in a Black Hole.

10. Daddy Long Legs

As far as I see it, theres only one way to settle this...

Pm me for details

11. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Of course he would but thats not realistic anyway. LBJ would want to come here to play with his bff CP3. if we got rid of CP3 no way he comes.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm lucky @Dream Shook doesn't post much and isn't controversial. I am missing out on my mentions though.. I know am because my ears are burning.

13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

How many mentions do you get...like...non?

DreamShook and Killatron 2000 like this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Turning something into a penis measuring contest? Classic @Pen15clubber. well done, sir. You can put it away now.

15. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I got 2 inches of hard d ready to fill a belly button up

16. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

[​IMG]

Pen15clubber likes this.
  18. alethios

alethios Member

You think that's wild - check out how many Reekos, or variations thereof, there are.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  19. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

I think you may need to factor in the costs of relocating the Rockets to LA. ;-)

20. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

The thing is I think it's not the same people mixing you guys up. It's never ending unless you send a pm to every single person. Or change your signature or profile picture to tell people that's not you. It just sucks for you.