1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Dwight wasting his career in Houston?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kidhoward12, Feb 4, 2016.

?

Is Dwight wasting his career in Houston?

1. Yes

81 vote(s)
    46.6%
  2. No

93 vote(s)
    53.4%
  1. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

Things like this don't even make sense.

First look at his physical aspects from his rookie year to now. He spent years in the gym.

He has learned a lot of hakeem and despite the popular opinion, uses those skills every night and scores off them.

He shoots thousands and thous

2. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

Thousands and thousands of free throws each year and if you don't believe me there are pictures free throw charts of him shooting 80% in practice

3. Zergling

Zergling Member

Okay Mr, poster with Howard12 in his username. That just screams objectivity.

4. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

My name does not affect my content. Since you feel the need to go after my name shows you have no serious response to me.

What I said to you was off of what you say. Not your name. If my name was jharden13 or yaoming11,etc, etc, would my response be different? It would be the same words with the same meaning. Respond when you can actually speak like an adult rather than going after petty things such as a username.

1 person likes this.