1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is anyone else jaded of Houston sports teams?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bbllr3431, Nov 22, 2010.

1. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

the promises that for example....the rockets will be able to contend or they will make the playoffs for sure.....and dont give me that **** "SwoLy-D" dont act as if we dont suck okay.....and injuries yes they are unexpected but this team was sucking even with yao and brooks so what the hell is your point....and yes "broken promises" means promises that have not been completed or didnt even occur....look it up jack ass.....face it rockets suck..end of story u can keep giving all this **** about excuses and such but u cant change the facts ...the rockets are 3-9 ...and beleive me the rockets aren't the only team tht has injuries okay? ...hope i was able to answer ur dumb concepts "SwoLy-D :rolleyes:

2. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

I wish we were had a year like boston where the patriots, celtics, and the redsox won their championship the same year. :(

3. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I'm feeling it. Texans get Cowher as the HC and the winning begins. The Rockets either tank and get a superstar (Kyrie Irving, Perry Jones) and the winning starts up again for the Rockets. The Astros' young talent proves to be competitive and a new owner is willing to spend some cash on the team.

We can hope right?

4. albuster

albuster Member

At least we have some teams that entertain us from time to time. How many cities in the US do not even have a single team to make people pass some of their free time? I am not saying that I am content with these inept teams that we have in Houston. It is thanksgiving week so I am counting my blessings.

I used to live in Chicago and I am a White Sox fan, but I know the feelings of Cubs fans and their dispair year after year. At least, I think, we don't have a team in Houston close to the Cubs yet. Another reason to thank for during thanksgiving.

5. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Are you serious? NY?!?! Well, Im sure the 33 championships that the Yankees, Knicks, Giants, and Jets have won sure offset that "disappointment"... :rolleyes: