1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is anybody else starting to HATE Ric Bucher with a passion?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ObamaFan, Jul 12, 2012.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I honestly thought I imagined hearing that exchange when I was watching sports center today.

What an absolute tool.

2. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

F Bucher. He is an idiot.

3. teebone21

teebone21 Member

until we make a move it looks like we did destroy our team. Failed to get in top 10 during draft, let both our centers and point guards go , traded our best 3pt shooter , loaded up on 8 PF for some odd reason, and now we are willing to commit franchise suicide for a chance to convince howard to stay in houston. No other team has went this drastic route and we may be in for a headache/ bobcats season if magic deal falls through. So far rick is right until we atleast complete one positive thing besides draft picks.

4. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Yes! But this Is nothing new I hate what ESPN has to say 95% of the time.

Ric Bucher must be working for the nets or something cause he seems to get a hard on at the thought of them getting him!

5. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Buchar is a tool...but Skip Bayless today said his eyes were on Tebow at the ESPYS and NOT on Jessica Biel!! What?!?

6. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

He's starting to remind me of THIS guy:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dzla5yMBUHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We are the guy in green... Bucher is the OTHER guy... :mad:

Yes, if you kinda think about it, Bucher and this guy (not in green) could pass as cousins.

Bucher is the poison pill of ESPN just like this guy was for his former company.

7. douglasreedy1

douglasreedy1 Member

Obviously exaggerating the rpg, but still a good combination of humor and truth- good post

8. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Whenever we get Dwight we should all tweet Ric saying "there Is a 0% chance you keep your job!" since he said we had a 0% chance at getting Howard just yesterday!

9. jasonh42

jasonh42 Member

I don't think he is wrong we have lost all the starters from last year and have not signed anyone. I agree with what the Rockets have done but they are worse than last years team.

10. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

You can't handle his opinion. We have had the worst offseaon so far no matter if we are rebuilding or not. We lost 4 players who have started for us. He is just being honest.

11. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

YES! And we should say this to him when ESPN gives him the pink slip:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hWqPT-9Ppq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(us) being Vince McMahon! :grin:

Daryl Morey being John Cena! :grin:

12. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I agree 100%.

13. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Yep, for keeping their PG that they gave up a small fortune to get, by trading for one of the 5 worst contracts in basketball, and then retaining another player at a terrible contract.

14. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Hahaha Daryls gonna give him a SmackDown!!

15. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Bucher ain't honest

16. OremLK

OremLK Member

HAHAHA Nets "winners" after adding Joe Johnson and paying Brook Lopez the max.

They sh** the bed.

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

Did someone mention Jessica?

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

yum yum^^

yeah, what a douche.

19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I just don't see how it is possible to rank the Nets over the Lakers.

The Lakers added a HOFer to their weakest position who is still playing at an elite level without losing any of their core that made the second round of the playoffs last year.

The Nets, a horrible team for years now, added what is universally considered the worst contract in the NBA (often dubbed 'untradeable') for a player that even Bucher called "borderline" all-star.

Yet he picks the Nets as the best offseason.

El Oh El.

20. hoopstar

hoopstar Member

im not a fan of bucher (and most of the guys on espn for that matter), but what he said was true. AT THIS POINT, we have had a terrible off season. No biggie bc we aren't close to being contenders anyway, but as of now, we've gone from borderline team to one of the 5 worst teams in the league.

Some of yall are just too sensitive...

btw, the other guy in the video IS a rockets fan, isn't he? or was that someone else from espn. I cant remember.