1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

iPad Apps and Accessories Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Seems that there are a ton of folks here who have iPads now and a companion guide thread seemed helpful.

(Do me a favor and BOLD any jailbreak apps you recommend)

Here's a few apps that I find indispensable so far:

Family Handyman Magazine (free) - chock full of awesome tips, tricks and gadgets for building stuff around your house. Tons of issues. I'm constantly remarking out loud 'wow' or 'i need that!'.

The Weather Channel Max (free) - self explanatory, very well done.

NPR App (free) - very nicely done app with text, voice only and video news. ​
    Accessories:
    More of a wish-list thing since it's in preorder for $99 at ThinkGeek.com as of this writing:

iCade iPad arcade cabinet

Slide your ipad in, load up the atari greatest hits app, and you have a sweet mini arcade cabinet on your table!

Pic:

[​IMG]

#1 Xerobull, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011