1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Invisible Shield

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rizzy, Mar 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

Just purchased a 3rd gen Nano and need a case for it. After looking around, I came upon this and wanted some feedback. For those who have used it, does the film really protect the iPod from all scratches? For $20, am I better off buying a case or this?

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I've never heard of this Invisible Shield before, so I'm not really sure.

But, I've seen Ipod Nano and Ipod Video cases at Dollar General. I think they shipped a bunch of closeout stuff to the stores. These cases normally run 10 bucks or more on the street.

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i have multiple friends who all bought the invisible shield for their ipods and they all say it works great.

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

invisible shields work the best. the toughest part is putting them on correctly. It is definitely worth the money. Where are you ordered from? Buy from here: http://www.shieldzone.com/showspecial , they have them for halfprice.

5. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

the main thing with ipods is that their screens are pretty scratch resistant. its usually the metallic back plate that scratches up.

6. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

This is true. My sister has a white iPod and the front of it looks brand new. The back part of it looks like she passed it over a sander.

7. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

Yeah, I've heard the metallic part is the worst.

Thanks for link, Angkor Wat. I was just about to spend double.

8. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

I bought a invisible shield for my Scandisk mp3 player. Didn't worked out well because I didn't read the instruction before putting it on. So if you do buy it, make sure you read over the instruction.

9. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

I have a silicon case for my touch and I love it(came with a screen protector as well). I like how the silicon feels when I am holding it, wouldn't think the Invisible Shield would fit in my hands as nicely.

10. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Me too:D