1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

INTERPOL, Swedish Authorities help Saudis track down Christian Convert who fled...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IzakDavid13, Sep 7, 2012.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

According to Gulf News, the Saudi envoy said the family had tried to convince the woman to return home amid assurances that she would be safe. (and I have a Bridge over Sydney Harbour for sale)*
    As you may or may not know, Saudi Arabia adheres to a strict interpretation of Islamic Sharia law where a person committing blasphemy or apostasy (conversion to another religion) is subject to the death penalty.

[​IMG]

( Then she will be executed to be made an example of, or given a life sentence...)

For those who don't believe that Saudi Arabia will execute you for insulting the prophet, blasphemy, preaching Christianity or Apostasy...

Even if it was just a random tweet or two...

So what did he Tweet that could cause such outrage?

Islam, where freedom of expression and thought brings about a death sentence.

Islam, where making a decision to follow Jesus Christ will cost your life.

Islam, the religion of peace...and they will execute you just to prove it.

Islam, SMH.

I pray that Muslim people will one day be able to think freely and experience the joys that freedom bring.

I pray that the Muslim women stuck in submissive bondage, ( not all are, I know, but those that are...) will one day be given the basic human rights that they deserve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also believe that INTERPOL & the Swedish Authorities shouldn't extradite this girl back to Saudi Arabia, as to do so would be a certain death sentence for her, either by execution or life long confinement - even though her only 'crime' was to make a choice to follow Jesus Christ.

I wasn't going to 'stir the pot' and create another Islam thread, but as a man with 3 daughters, this article really disturbed me.

2. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Everytime a story like this is posted, people rush in to claim there is nothing to argue and then proceed to argue.:grin:

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I pray that one day people will not believe all of Islam is like this because a small minority of extremists in the religion hold on to these messed up, and inhumane beliefs.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

savages

Saudi Arabia is 500+ years behind the rest of the world

5. hairyme

hairyme Member

Yeaup, she's dead.

6. lpbman

lpbman Member

The Section running this op, after Zalachenko they have nothing better to do.

7. IzakDavid13

As I repeatedly point out, not all Muslim people follow the teachings of the Quran to the extremist level...but we are not talking about 'a small number of extremests' here.

This is the sharia laws of Saudi Arabi, a nation of close to 30 million, the birth place of Islam and Mohummad, of mecca and medina, of Al-Lat, Al-Mannat and Al-Uzza.
    These apostasy laws are lifted straight from the Quran and Hadith, and call for death.

Muslims aren't the problem, Islam is.

8. trustme

trustme Member

You never fail to point out your 3 daughters in threads. And it seems that Islam is the only thing you want to protect them against. Maybe you should protect them from your crazy psychopathic obsessive self.

3 people like this.
  9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Let's pray that Izaka never discovers some of the terrifying truths reported in the National Enquirer.

10. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

here's a zany Australia based picture!

[​IMG]

Australia!
    :grin:

1 person likes this.
  11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3SO-XpbaycM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aussie Kangaroo Knocks Innocent Child In The River!

Are your mates just going to stand by and watch an innocent child drown?!?! I plan to have three sons and this kind of **** just pisses me off! ****ing kangs!

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Worldwide Muslim population 2.2B, population of Saudi Arabia 28M. So they make up about 1% of the Islamic population, but yet somehow they represent all of us?

13. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Don't forget that the US and other Western countries have encouraged the Saudi despots and their form of the Muslim religion as long as it did not interfere with cheap oil.

Can someone track down the picture of George w. Bush walking hand in hand with his friend the King of Saudi Arabia.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

15. IzakDavid13

We Can't go in the water...might be crocodiles in there. Anyway, we breed 'em tough Down Under, kids learn to poke 'em in the eyes to get away...
    Doesn't always work though...

GRAPHIC
    [​IMG]

BTW...
    In Australia, crocs can fly!

[​IMG]

:grin:

16. IzakDavid13

[​IMG]

17. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Its actually sad that you find your behavior funny. There is medical help you can get.

18. DimeDropper

DimeDropper Member

19. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

As a Christian, I find this quite disturbing. This is not the first time it happened though. A person from my church went to Saudi as a missionary and was outright killed for preaching his beliefs. Another person is being held in Saudi and is not being allowed to leave the country(supposedly).

20. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

The Saudi Arabian government is a mess. The majority of Muslims despise their government and their actions such as these. It's really sad to see everyone not being able to live together in peace despite their personal differences. Islam is going through a tough period currently where atrocities are being committed in the name of the religion and "Muslims" in different parts of the world are using the religion in ways that is isn't supposed to be used. To people critical of these actions actually being prescribed in Islam, I encourage you all to actually study and learn what Islam is really about with an unbiased approach instead of trying to find faults based on what's going around in the world today. Even if you find verses in the Quran that you may seem questionable, please try to read some commentary on the context to understand why/when it was revealed. Honestly, if Islam actually did command injustice to others and whatever is portrayed by the media, surely I would have learned about it during Sunday School as a child and by going to the mosque all my life. But I haven't and the same is the case for millions of other Muslims. Extremists who misinterpret the teachings are ruining the religion.