1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Internet Game] Agar.io

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fallenphoenix, Jul 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Okay, figured it out. You shoot mass at the spiky balls to make it bigger to eventually eject another spiky ball to burst an opponent.

2. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

3. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

This game has been a viral fad for a while now. Like Rocket League, it's simple but often streamed on the most populated Twitch channels.

My high is over 20k. I believe the highest you can get solo is 25k.

4. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

How do you get your self together again after you split using space? I have seen people do that often in the game, but I am not sure how it is done.

5. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i'm not sure, but i think you have to wait for a certain time of time. then just have your smaller piece run into your bigger piece.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This ****ing game -- why is everyone 'doge'?