1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[InfoWars] The Final Proof that Michelle Obama is a Man?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 25, 2017.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

This experiment is over you all failed miserably except for Jo, the only one on the left who answered the question or at least gave an opinion.

2. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Well, I hoped that you would accept that it is in no way exclusive to any political party, but you're dug in pretty deep. So to that, I'll just walk away.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Would the Democrat President praise the random account or blog that made those claims like the current GOP president does with Info Wars?

See, here is a tactic that right wingers such as yourself do. You use the backdrop of the entire world wide web, random tweets or a random blogger with no clout and use that as some systemic narrative lead by liberal leaders with actual clout.

While we can point to the disgusting divisiveness of the the right wing by looking at the GOP President of the United States .

R0ckets03 likes this.
  4. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sure everybody feels just terrible about having let you down and now that you've revealed that you are calling it an experiment it doesn't in any way reflect negatively on you.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  5. Falcons Talon

So aside from this not being my point at all, can you admit that there are assholes all over the political spectrum

#65 Falcons Talon, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Sure, without a doubt there are a$$holes all over the political spectrum... including one currently in the white house.

Falcons Talon likes this.
  7. Falcons Talon

Thank you for answering. At least you have the stones to answer my question. I think its safe to assume that you're sick of any and all attacks on innocent people, no matter which group they affiliate with. Just as I was sick of hearing about Obama and Michelle, I didn't think it was right for her to be attacked. It was the media pushing them across any and every channel.
    However, if you throw your hat in the ring and take shots, I think it's safe to assume there are willing to give and take.

That being said, thank you for your open mindedness NRF. It's refreshing to see. Well, I've had my share of the basement for the day, and with that, I'm out.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No worries.
    Melania is still a smarter and more succesful woman. She always will be.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nah, you walk away because you're a closed minded fool who can't accept another perspective. You dismiss anything that doesn't align with your delusion.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]
    Have you accepted the Church of Progessive Politics into your heart?

mick fry and King1 like this.
  11. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Dude is a known troll loser. Someone pm'd all what transpired. Nothing he says can be taken seriously

12. Falcons Talon

Oh I accept that there are other perspectives, but I don't have to agree with them just because it is a differing perspective. I can see and say that assholes and idiots are not exclusive to any party.

According to you, my "delusion" is that there are assholes that go after innocent people and drag them through the mud and they are on all sides of the political spectrum. You however, never addressed that question.

You attack me because I'm stating what others already think. At some point, you were more sensible, but then you went off the deep end so I figure you're just an ******* and anyone that has half a brain can see that. It really wouldn't matter what political affiliation you are. I think about the things you write, and I ask myself, is this guy serious? And then I remember, you're just a douche bag, so I simply dismiss YOU.

At this point, I'll just block you. Every time I read the smegma you post, I realize how sad a person you must be to live a life thinking like you do. Good luck getting through this. I hope you get some help for this. I'll go ahead and block you now and enjoy the rest of my day.

#72 Falcons Talon, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    mick fry likes this.
  13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

It's interesting the way the fringe replicates their attacks. What is it about this "That's a man, baby" schtick is it that dominates the mind?

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Repressed urges...

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Run off to your safespace - so typical of a right-winger.

You want to excuse demonizing women and minorities by saying, "Hey the left is bad too" - that's a cop out. The left doesn't say Republican women look like men. Or that Republican minorities are foreign born or likely somehow devils with anti-American plans.

So go ahead and block me, snowflake. There's only one poster on the BBS that I have blocked - Bobbythegreat. Because he is mentally ill and not worth engaging. But I don't block anyone else, because I'm not a snowflake like yourself and can actually hear other perspectives without getting upset.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Those folks looks like MAGA hat wearers. Try again.

17. Buck Turgidson

Are you saying that @mick fry has a wide stance, or something even more scandalous?

jo mama likes this.
  18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'm discussing them as public figures. Yes, Obama deserves a lot more respect for her achievement rather than being a gold digger with a green card who lied about her degree and actually plagiarized Michelle Obama in a televised speech. Of course everyone is held to a higher standard than the Trump family.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Comet's posts are so salty that I need to go drink a glass of water after reading one.

20. mick fry

mick fry Member

I think he’s saying you guys love you some mountain oysters. That’s just “nuts”.