1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[India News] They Rapin' Everybody Up In Here: Swiss Tourist Gang-Raped

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

...which is that you are a racist ignoramus.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

nope. only that you're quick to throw insults without proof

you like to take your own personal frustration out on me

3. bob0601

bob0601 Member

My gf is Swiss and my Neighbors are Indian, no lie. Should she worry?

Honestly though, Indian people make pretty good neighbors as far as them mostly being good people and not having to worry about them robbing you or anything. However, the curry smell that seeps through the walls into my apartment is just too much to bare at times. I seriously get major headaches from that stuff and had to break my lease to move somewhere else cause of it.

4. VBG

VBG Member

you have got to be kidding me.

Everyone in India speaks a bit of English. In the cities English is as common if not more common than the local language....

5. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

More They Rapin' Everybody Up In Here.

6. YallMean

YallMean Member

Well, did Nook tell you a 5 foot man with a stick trying to rape him wasn't considered rape by the Indian cops. OTOH, rape charges are business in this country to get rich quick for many.
    My point is let's define rape first, before we trust the stats.

7. YallMean

YallMean Member

Doubt it. From what I heard it's the culture and sex inequality probably explains it more. I heard a story from my Indian friends, a man raped a woman in his village in India. The punishment for the man was to marry the woman, who is less educated than the man. The man protested that the punishment was too servere.

8. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

They did him a favor b/c he would have had to move far away in order to ever get married in that town let alone anywhere near by.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The proof is the brown stains you've left in this thread and in many other places my small-minded racist friend. I'm sorry you think the truth is an insult being hurled at you. Maybe someday it will sink into that noggin of yours and you will be given that oh-so-elusive gift of being able to stand in another man's shoes.

#109 Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  10. trustme

trustme Member

The plague exists in America, too. Dumbass.

11. SacTown

SacTown Member

Not sure where else to post this.

Study Reveals Female Rape Victims Enjoyed the Experience

A university study, Romeo, Felicia F. “Acquaintance Rape on College and University Campuses,” AAETS. Web. 22 Nov. 2010.” The study of female rape victims concluded that the majority – 57% – of women who were raped on college campuses, reported feelings that were described as “positive” and “satisfied,” about the experience.

The study reflected survey results of 1,700 victims of rape that was perpetrated by a male acquaintance in a social environment, also known as “date” rape.

A meta analytic review of related studies pointed to the validity of the Romeo study. Hoskins and Fisk, 2010.

Perhaps surprising in the survey results was the fact that nearly 38% of the respondents reported a desire to repeat the experience, some obsessively so.

This would also be quite consistent with findings outlined in an article from Psychology Today, regarding the prevalence and incidence of rape fantasies in women, much of which are quite extreme and violent.

From the article:

From 1973 through 2008, nine surveys of women’s rape fantasies have been published. They show that about four in 10 women admit having them (31 to 57 percent) with a median frequency of about once a month. Actual prevalence of rape fantasies is probably higher because women may not feel comfortable admitting them.

For the latest report (Bivona, J. and J. Critelli. “The Nature of Women’s Rape Fantasies: An Analysis of Prevalence, Frequency, and Contents,”Journal of Sex Research (2009) 46:33), psychologists at North Texas University asked 355 college women: How often have you fantasized being overpowered/forced/raped by a man/woman to have oral/vaginal/anal sex against your will?

Sixty-two percent said they’d had at least one such fantasy. But responses varied depending on the terminology used. When asked about being “overpowered by a man,” 52 percent said they’d had that fantasy, the situation most typically depicted in women’s romance fiction. But when the term was “rape,” only 32 percent said they’d had the fantasy. These findings are in the same ballpark as previous reports.

Clearly, there is much yet to be understood about women and their predilection for being physically overpowered and forced to engage in sexual activity in a violent way.

And it calls into question whether prevailing attitudes about rape may be convoluted due to a social taboo against the practice.

It may be time in modern culture where we need to start evaluating the possibility that women, through the cultural expression of patriarchy, may be unfairly restricted from articulating their desire to be raped, and as such cut off from the full actualization of their sexual freedom.

In another Psychology Today article on dealing with the sexual liberation of women, some aspects of repression were addressed.

From the article:

What caused the sexual revolution?

Many factors may have been implicated, such as improved contraception (the pill which gave women more control), but effective condoms had been widely used for a century. Marriage prospects and careers were the key. Women’s marriage prospects worsened steadily throughout the sixties and there were only 80 men of marriageable age for every 100 women (2) thanks to an echo effect of the baby boom a generation earlier. Women also postponed marriage as they developed careers.

The net result was a large and increasing population of women who were sexually active outside marriage. Facing stiffer competition for men, women upped the ante by offering increased levels of sexual intimacy outside marriage.

In addition to complying with the masculine desire for sex without strings, women today adopt a more masculine sensibility regarding issues of number of sexual partners, sexual variety, and sexual satisfaction.

And, in a related study by Kale and Weiser, 1998, it was suggested that the full actualization of that liberation would include the idea of women’s pervasive rape fantasies being fulfilled spontaneously by men in their immediate environment.

On a more subjective note, this could be an explanation for the recurrent theme in feminist literature of “rape culture.” It may well be that the outward obsession with this notion, in a culture that clearly condemns and punishes rape, may be a matter of projective denial reflecting a desire for an actual rape culture to emerge in order to fulfill women’s unfulfilled sexual desires.

It also calls into question whether the concept of “consent,” where it relates to sexual activity, is antiquated. Indeed it calls into question whether the concept of “rape,” in the literal definition, is just a cultural misconception for a male tendency to fulfill women’s desire for sexual excitement and thrills and women’s collective desire to see this accomplished.

That would at least partly explain why there is currently far reaching efforts to broaden the definition of rape, given we interpret those efforts as an attempt to fulfill as many rape fantasies as possible.

All this should be considered, however, with the caveat that the Romeo study found no results whatsoever as presented in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article, and the fact that the Kale & Weiser and Fisk studies are not extant.

These items, indeed this entire article, are illustrative examples of what Murray Straus identified as “Evidence by Citation” and other forms of academic fraud in widespread and unchallenged use by feminist ideologues. They were presented here as an example of their destructive use.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/study-reveals-female-rape-victims-enjoyed-the-experience/

12. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I was kind of raped in India. One of the few times I was outside, a group of little boys started following me and one of them kept cupping my ass. I had to scream at him and he ran away laughing.

You misinterpreted what he was implying. Yeah, the stick penetrated his unclenched *******, but he was so overcome with erotic, yet shameful pleasure he struggled to tell the police what really happened. In cases of twink on bear rape, the ******* always has a conscious decision to make and in this case the ******* ALLOWED itself to be entered. Can't blame them for dismissing it as assault on his behalf - a true crime of passion. Keep in mind the kid owns over 25 guns, so he has alot of pent up frustration and an inability to communicate properly with humans.

As for the bed bugs, lots of tourists are swindled into staying in shady guesthouses with flyers stating they are 5 star hotels serving intercontinental breakfasts. They normally consist of bread, jam and curry. Asians are tricky like that. I've stayed at the Taj, Oberoi and a boutique resort - they were as clean as any other 5 star hotel in the world. When I left the hotel, I entered an air conditioned mercedes. After getting out of the car, I entered an air conditioned building, restaurant or shop. That's how you roll in certain places. Yeah fine, there were shops outside that had decorations and ornaments and flutes but it was just as beautiful to look at it from inside a car as opposed to in the battlefield with people pestering you.

The guys are pervy and like to stare, but it's part of the Indian culture. We have to accept guys like sammy for who they are, not who we EXPECT THEM TO BE. Lots of girls go there for yoga or spiritual reasons, so it's not as prevalent when you look at a 50k sample. The funny thing is Italy is similar, but the guys are good looking so no one complains.

#112 Honey Bear, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  13. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Yeah, it's just a bit on a show, Seinfeld. Maybe you've heard of it. Or maybe you watched the clip. Or maybe you're just angry and need an outlet.

14. platypus

platypus Member

As much as I detest your high horse. That last sentence is spot on. There lies the key with these rapists. They often look like roaches and can't pull, so they resort to **** like this.

15. dback816

dback816 Member

Can you fit more generalization into this post?

16. Honey Bear

Not a high horse, just personal taste. Lots of people just love that place. A little money can get you a lot of luxury plus it's very colorful with mixtures of paint and urine all over the place. One guy was urinating right outside the airport at 2 pm so the free spiritness appeals to some. I don't think there's a country with more polarizing opinions from a tourist standpoint.

17. Honey Bear

I visited a sicilian model living in Mumbai with a rich Indian husband. They've got a spacious apartment, a couple maids, cook, driver, and she teaches dance to expats twice a week... spends the rest of the time painting. She was relaxed and happy - and she could have been a trophy wife in Italy to a good looking guy. There's an eat pray love thing going on with women who know the desireable guys in the West aren't exclusive or too in demand, so they immerse themselves in "finding themselves" and patsies who will finance that search.

18. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

First of all, I proudly embrace the Indian culture. Both of my parents were born in India...My grandparents are Irani (Happy Nowruz to the Irani peeps) and Iraqi while I was born and raised in Dubai until I was almost 8. I love different cultures so the mix is perfectly fine with me.

You're a coward. I'll gladly post a picture of myself if you do it. You talk a big game but you're a douche with no cred. Put up or shut the **** up.

Also, it's cute to see you call me out whenever you get a chance. I must have done something right. Carry on with your internet pimpin, fake boss man. Or you can choose to drool over Kobe's or Tom Cruise's jock like you've done in the past.

Anyway, Indian guys did stare at my sister and my cousins when we've visited. They're the creepy type of stares but nothing a swift kick in the ass can't take care of.

#118 sammy, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  19. Anxiety Trooper

Honey bear must be an ugly mofo to resort to these tactics on clutchfans.

20. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

I have never been to India (or Asia for that matter) but I have spent a decent amount of time all over Italy and this is totally true. Italian men are mega-aggressive, especially towards western girls.