1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[India News] They Rapin' Everybody Up In Here: Swiss Tourist Gang-Raped

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

more appropriate

[​IMG]

2. supdudes

supdudes Member

Looking at the two gif's

The irony is ....LOL

3. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

My parents are from Kerala, and I have to say that the southern part is indeed much more peaceful.

If you have a chance to visit, I would recommend Kerala and parts of Tamil Nadu.

4. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

India has one of the lower rape rates in world. Most Western European countries, America, and Australia have much higher rates, but no one really cares about statistics. For example US rape rate is 13x of India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

This. Definitely, this.

6. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

The bigger point is how many go unreported and uninvestigated.

7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

you can make the same argument about us and many other countries. Let's put the rate of unreported cases at 80%, it would still put India lower than than us and most western European countries.

8. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Stand back guys! The world rape experts are having a google off!

9. Anxiety Trooper

Crazy people feel a lot of different things. Doesn't mean they are not crazy;)

10. TheMountainTop

HAHAHA!

11. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

Based on my experience, talking trash about a country sounds funny... unless it happens to your country. There are a lot of pride, insecurity and irrationality involved when discussing your own country. That's why I never trash-talk about another country, because it hurts others.

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

How do you have the audacity to say you are not racist? Why not just embrace who you are instead of being a little coward.

1 person likes this.
  13. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Well I've been lied to.

Either way, safe to say that both are ****holes?

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

Someone I'm close to worked in Pakistan for a couple of years. No complaints. I also have a buddy who's vacationed in India and he had a blast.

I think every country has its beautiful and dangerous spots. Usually if it's a third world country, I would stay away from the big cities because that's where you get cheated, tricked, and ripped the **** off. Go to the more remote areas and immerse yourself in the natural beauty.

1 person likes this.
  15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

because nothing I said is racist

Wouldn't a coward be one who can only hurl unsupported insults and engage in name-calling, like yourself?

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

good post

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There's a big difference between unsupported insults and obvious facts.

Most racists have no clue they are racists. You are a case in point. It's not an insult, it's the truth. It's sad you don't realize you are judging and limiting a whole civilization into a bunch of smelly rapists. No, it's not sad, it's sick and offensive. And you have the nerve to complain about others hurling insults?

You are the coward, for being so ignorant and lacking the courage to challenge your narrow-minded and limited view points. In the world of the internet, with so much information at your finger tips, you choose to remain ignorant. You are a very small human being.

3 people like this.
  18. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Goa is a great place to visit esp Anjuna Beach ;). I had a blast in Bombay when I visited in 09.

I've also stayed in a very nice ayurvedic resort in Kerala. The backwaters of the Arabian Sea..the whole experience was so relaxing and peaceful.

Edit: I'm not sure where this bed bug stuff is coming from bc I've stayed in pimp 5 star hotels that were great.

#78 sammy, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ignorant people say a lot of different things. Doesn't mean they are not ignorant.

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is just speculation but I am wondering if gang rapes in India is partly due to imbalance of men to women in India.

Have never been to India but wouldn't mind going to see it. As Sweet Lou said though anytime you travel in the Third World it isn't for the naive.
    Also bed bug infestations have been found in even high end hotels in the US.