1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm wondering what's gonna fall on KG

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by singer, Mar 16, 2008.

1. aaaccchhhooo

aaaccchhhooo Member

Yao texted me and said that a voodoo doll that resemble KG, has arrived from china yesterday, and he was going to ask the xi-fu (master) to do his magic tonight at 12am ;) tomorrow when the Celtics play the Spurs, Garnett will have a LIGHT ankle sprain ;)

2. WillG

WillG Member

they still got 2 all stars vs 1 all star in mcgrady

3. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

havent you learned anything from this 22 game win streak (10 w/o yao).......it's all about team. both TEAMS are playing well

4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

we had him fooled.

5. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Unless its Dirk.

6. Tornadoofsoul6

Bowen will kick KG

7. walker

walker Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

word!

8. anson-ke

anson-ke Member

quote from YAOZER : I don't wanna wish injury to KG, so maybe he'll just have a huge emotional breakdown before the game. That guy cries too much on TV.

====================

haha, i hope so

9. akuma

akuma Member

no one defends TMac or Yao better than KG. :eek:

10. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

I agree - In the past, I've always wanted to play every team at their 100% -up until this year - finally, I've had enough, after loosing Yao I don't care if Byning, Gasol, West, Allen, etc. aren't playing - injuries are part of the game.

If we have to play w/o Yao & Landry - I don't care if Boston has to play w/o Allen. The refs sucked today - there were several plays Harris was fouled where he didn't get the benefit, but the bottom line was we got the win.

So Sad, Allen might not play, but give me a break, I'd much rather play the Celts with Yao and the Celts w/o Allen than either team w/o either - so let's stop feeling sorry for other teams injuries or at least giving them excuses - we certainly have our own & we've won...what 22 in a row.

11. yaorta

yaorta Member

ray allen was down, let's worry about tim duncan

12. xiudou@cn

xiudou@cn Member

Hey man, that's used in Japan, not China.

But that's a good idea anyways.

13. liangqj

liangqj Member

Injuries is the nightmare of a team and a player. I really don't want to see these things always happens in any team, even this team is the big opponent of Rockets.

14. singer

singer Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that voodoo thing is from east Africa, not China.

BTW, what could possibly happen that benefits us most is that KG and Tim give a kungfu show and are both suspended for 2 games...

ooops, am I asking too much, plz forgive me my lord of basketball

15. qiankun

qiankun Contributing Member

Agree. Let's hope they will only miss the game against rockets and stay healthy for the rest of the season! :D

16. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

So beating the Celtics will not count either cause they have no Ray Allen and it is the second night of a back to back, and Houston plays at home.

I am tired of excuses... The way this is going, the Rockets are going to win 33+ but the haters will keep saying they were just lucky.

17. battousai

battousai Member

ray allen was injured i think the the jazz's game. He probably will be out this game vs us.

without ray it helps our frontline of scola, hayes, and landry to collapse on KG. we do a hack of KG on him. Battier on pierce, now we are all set.

don't forget boston are not a bench deep team like us. with any injuries they may get on the big 3, they are done for against the elite west.

not to mention spurs is on a 3 lossing streak, playing against boston is big and huge for them. Boston will be exhausted and tired by the time we play them.

18. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

their big three makes some scrubs look like great role players. Scalabrine, house, Perkins, Davis,are all having great years. What stars can do to a team

19. aaaccchhhooo

aaaccchhhooo Member

GENIUS !!!
    even better !!!

:D :D :D

but knowing Duncan, he's not going to fight anyone, i'll say a better chance is Bruce Bowen and Paul Pierce get into a kungfu match, Bruce Bowen will be on Paul Peirce, and we all know BB have a habit of sticking his foot out, Paul PIerce not going to take that from him ...

20. YaoDreaming

YaoDreaming Member

If Ray Ray miss the game,it will help alot.But they got Sam I am now,I really worry about him. I watched the C's-- the Buck's game the other day,and I think he scored 10+ points in the 2nd quater that really helped the C's busted the game open.I hope he won't do that to us tomorrow night.