1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm tired of these positive threads

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by A-Train, Dec 11, 2007.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Every time the Rockets lose, there's always some goober that comes in GARM and starts some stupid post like, "Don't panic!" or "Give the Rockets some time to gel!"

Clutch, you need to create a separate forum for all these positive freaks...you can call it "Fantasy Land - The place where the Rockets are a 60 win team, Rick Adelman is an offensive genius, our star players actually have testicles, and our point guard rotation isn't the worst in the NBA". That way, they can stay in their own little drug induced myopic trance, and the real Rockets fans can continue to complain about the team in peace

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I'm with ya, A-Train. When you are expected to be one of the best teams in the league and you have made *significant* changes that are supposedly to help your team get better, losing like the Rockets have the last 2 games is unacceptable. And to have a bunch of Mary Sunshines saying stuff like "Don't panic" or "It's just 2 games" or other bs doesn't help the situation. I'm sorry but if you are okay with the way things are going for the Rockets right now, then you are obviously a different fan than I am. I can't see anything positive from the last 2 games.

3. JD2010

JD2010 Member

11-11?
    man im starting to doubt they'll even win 50 this year

4. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

A-Train,

I had begun to think that you didn't have it anymore. Your posts haven't been as funny lately. But then you post this masterpiece and erase all doubt. You are definitely the funniest poster on the board.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

AHahahaha. I always hated the flood of negative threads that ensue after anything. But recently, when something troublesome is actually going down... We get the "keep your chin up" posts. They are the most annoying thing since Laguna Beach and I Love New York.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

LOL. Very funny, A-Train.

Let's see. We had threads complaining about the negative complainers. Now we have a thread complaining about the positive non-complainers. All we need is a thread complaining about the complaining about the complainers and the non-complainers. Wait, I think we did have that, didn't we?

7. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

well its good that some people are positive in their lifes, but you gotta be realistic. the rockets suck bad right now and no its not okay, and no im not going to stay calm and not panic. Its called being realistic and knowing the team is bad and its a problem.

8. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I agree A-Train. Let's vote out positivism in 2008! Last time someone used magical thinking, they ended up flipping fries at the Waffle House.

9. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Yeah...I've always been a ride or die Rocket fan...and I always will be. However, this needs attention...this team is imploding. We need solutions and we need them now. Rick needs to get his butt out of his seat and motivate his players. Especially Tmac...I know he is the "star" player...but he is acting like a lil Biotch!! I dont think I remember a time when I saw JVG sitting down during a game...except at the start when he is getting his jolly rancher fix. The starting lineup is the same as last years and we were not this bad....so that tells me the coach is not getting it done. Larry Brown...where are you? Mario Elie...Please come home...we need you....I'll even give Air Bullard a try right now....

10. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Wow now.. this thread is turning into a typical whine thread like the GARM. Lets keep those in the GARM and away from the feedback forums.

11. PlayDoh

PlayDoh Member

omg man me too! i am sick and tired of those people that are too blind too see the truth and the truth is our team is playing horrible right now. we are too talented to get blown out by the sixers, memphis, toronto, and other bad teams. we are suppose to be closing the gap with the elites and instead we are heading for the lottery! some thing is horriblely wrong with the team and the front office need to do something. in the mighty west we dont have time to sit and wait till the all star break and make a run. right now we are #9 and 1-8 are playing much better than we do at this point. will these positive freaks come back here at the end of the season when we fail to make the play off and make threads like "ohh its ok guys there will always be next year"?

12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Clutch just needs to turn on the profanity filter for the phrases "Don't Panic!" "Sky is falling" "Chicken Little" "It's still early!" etc.

13. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

After last nights game vs the Mavs, i was anything BUT positive! I gave them a little wiggle room earl in the season but now "it's time to **** or get off the pot." "It's time!" :rolleyes: Yeah, I'll tell you what it's time for ... it's time for Rox to quit playing like little girls and accidentally forge a playoff worthy, respected team. If that's even possible right now to have happen! Dallas doesn't even respect us and why should they? It's time to give a rats ass and stop joking after ANOTHER embarrassing loss especially to GD Mavericks! :mad: It's time to show some gamesmanship. Show a little attitude like Bonzi did. T-Mac hugging Josh Howard after the game made me want to puke! :mad:

Sorry this loss REALLY left a bad taste in my mouth. If I was a dog I would've had to lick my but as a matter of fact to GET the taste OUT of my mouth! :rolleyes:

Missing open shots, careless passing, careless ball handling, no collective defensive intensity and worse, what appears to be an aloof attitude towards it all. No one trying. No one working on their game. Where's the GD leadership on this team! :mad:

This snapshot of a season thus far is an absolute embarrassment. Personally, I wanted to give Mario Elie a chance as a head coach but, RA's uptempo offensive scheme was intriguing to me but, as of right now this team is playing like garbage and it's freakin' embarrassing.

It's time for the players to show they're worthy of being called professionals or start packing bags. Enough said. Want to be losers send them somewhere where losing doesn't matter but not here, not now and not anymore!

Lastly, IT"S TIME TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND PLAY LIKE F**KING PROFESSIONALS!

14. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

This thread is becoming a vent thread.. :)

Cmon guys.. we've got time, give RA some more time and it's not all star break yet. ;)

15. solid

solid Contributing Member

And the designated thread can have a picture of Joel Osteen on it.

16. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

I just laughed and fell out of my chair. Take me to your "Fantasy Land" so I can be happy...please.

Really though I totally agree. The time designated for the Rockets to come together and "gel" is quickly running out. As far into the season as we are, some changes have to be made quickly or this season as a whole could end up becoming a complete bust. I am just waiting for Adelman to make some changes and jump start this offense, or Les to kick in the lockerroom door and slap Mcgrady and Yao until they play agressive and act like they've got a pair.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Quitter !!!

;)