1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm starting a Kevin Love to Boston campaign

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by what, Mar 23, 2015.

1. what

what Member

Brad Steven with Kevin Love would be an amazing combo.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Rick Adelman wasn't good enough for Kevin Love?

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

4. what

what Member

Adelman was tired by the time he got Kevin Love. He was a shell of himself. Brad Stevens would really know what to do with Love. I think stevens will eventually dominate the east the way pop did the west really soon. The guy is a genius coach.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

'what' is the gift that keeps on giving!

6. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

tl;dr

1 person likes this.
  7. Remix

Remix Member

C'mon we all know Love is going to end up in LA and eventually team up with Westbrook once OKC blows up so the Lakers can be relevant again. It's just how the NBA works

8. what

what Member

anywhere but cleveland is fine with me. you got larry moe and curly; blatt, lebron and kyrie trying to justify their kevin love bull ****.

smdh. lebron is ped user, kyrie is a ballhog and blatt thinks he is the second coming and puffs himself up by "treating" love the way he does as though he is in control of that team. I'd like to see him pull that with kyrie. All hell would break loose. If anybody needs to be benched it is him. Also, lebron half-asses it on defense half the time, but Kevin Love is the problem, really?

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Kevin Love sucks.

Cleveland sucks.

I hope he stays in Cleveland.

The

End.

Kevin Love still sucks.

Cleveland still

sucks.

sucks.
    sucks.

-ee cummings

10. what

what Member

I would LOVE Kevin Love to come to the grizzlies. We'll take him. I bet Greg Popovitch would be interested in Kevin Love too. Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see the spurs take a crack at Kevin Love.

11. Luke_The_Duke

Luke_The_Duke Member

He wants/is going to get Max Money from someone. Don't know who though. Think Daryl Morey will get K. Love in the Building for at least 10 Mil with a few Roster Cuts?

12. what

what Member

You think nobody is going to give him the max? lol. Just because cleveland thinks love is ****ty don't believe the hype man. See what happens if the spurs offer love the max, he'll be gone so quick it will be a cloud of dust.

again, lebron and kyrie want to be the show, let them. Lebron hasn't ever won **** with just 1 star beside him and he ain't going to do it with ****ty kyrie either.

13. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

Isn't Cleveland winning? Not sure how that equates to them using Love incorrectly. Or are you saying Minny used him best?

14. what

what Member

clevland is winning, true, but in the leastern conference, it ain't that hard to do. Especially when Lebron gets his mandatory peds for the stretch run.

The caves have no chance at the title this year though and even lebron knows that.

15. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Brad "Steven." lol

I guess it's a potential destination along with LA, he will most likely stay though.

16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

There is more than one Brad Steven in Boston.

17. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

Cavs will be well rested when they roll into the finals. The WC representative will be coming in bloody and walking with a limp after 3 rounds of Russian roulette better known as the WC playoffs.

18. what

what Member

they aren't going to get passed washington or chicago in the second round. They have nobody to match up with Pau or Jimmy Butler, and kyrie is too stupid and one dimensional, chicago will shut him down and that will be the series.