1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm sorry this must be said:

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ShadyMcGrady, Nov 21, 2008.

1. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

JALEN ROSE IS AN IDIOT.

I mean seriously. Just before the Rockets tipped off he was saying Wade and LeBron will stay with their respective teams in 2010.

Now he says "I guarantee it. LeBron and Chris Bosh will be Knicks in 2010"

Wow. I'm sorry if this not thread worthy but they need to fire him. He can't analyze shiet.

2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

If thats true, the NBA should step in. Clear collusion case.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

Maybe he got a phone call during the game. ;)

4. ShadyMcGrady

Haha nice that one made me laugh.

But seriously...if you're talking out of your ass at least stay consistent.

5. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yeah I heard his rant after the game, I didn't hear him before the game. Talk a bout a complete turnaround, his analysis was like the Rockets game tonight lol.

I still laugh when Jalen calls Jamison, Anton Jamison.

6. Ikorose

Ikorose Member

That's because it really is Antawn (not Antwan or Antoine)

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

So the rest of us is wrong? :(

8. 1onewonjuan

1onewonjuan Member

wat was that? i dunno why he said that. thats just plain stupid.

9. zoork34

zoork34 Contributing Member

Totally agree. Rose just sounds like a moron whenever he opens his mouth, and he brings nothing to the table as far as interesting commentary goes.

10. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

He said he THOUGHT LeBron would stay in Cleveland pre game

then at halftime he said he heard from a credible source that LeBron and Bosh would go to NY. i wouldn't discount it since he's an NBA player with obvious connections to other NBA players. he said it like three times the entire night.

you make it sound like he changed his mind, when he didn't.

11. ShadyMcGrady

When almost everyone in, around, or watching the league thinks LeBron will bolt in 2010...it takes Jalen Rose (who i'm sure is connected, of course) an "insider call" during half-time after he already stated his position to realize that he will?

Unless Jalen Rose has been in a cave for a while, why would some insider call saying that LeBron will for sure go when he hasn't said anything himself, but it's just speculation around the entire league? That call must have been really insider...

I think "the call" was just to save face. And he thinks Wade won't go in 2010 either? I'm really interested to see why Wade would want to stay in Miami when he could go to a major market or a team with some veteran talent on it.

Now I know that LeBron is under major speculation for New York, but that call (if it is real) must have been real special to have him claim Chris Bosh will join him.

12. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

yea, you is wrong

13. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Jalen was obviously f'ing around, and having a lot of fun doing it (especially with the constant smiling and the "condolences" he sent out to the maligned Toronto and Cleveland fanbases). I can't believe someone took him seriously enough to create a thread about this. Geez, is Chuck the only one that can joke around anymore?

14. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

I was wondering why he changed his mind. Maybe Steven A. Smith had something to do with it...

15. Shaud

Shaud Member

yeah you are wrong ;)

16. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

that didn't bother me as much as his usual analysis. he's an idiot all the time, not just when trying to f around. he just never has anything useful to add.