1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm gonna watch Ming play tonight!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by asianflow, Aug 16, 2002.

Tags:
  1. asianflow

asianflow Member

First game in North America. I heard the game is sold-out. Nash will be playing. Of course all of Canada's best big men aren't playing, but I'm gonna be watching to see Ming's post game, footwork, speed, hustle. etc.... Getting pretty excited to watch this game. I'll post a report tommorow of what happened.

2. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Make sure to bring the digital camera if you have access to one. Some people won't believe you otherwise :)Thanks for the post-game update in advance!

3. verse

verse Contributing Member

nash will not be playing. he says he is not mentally or physically ready to handle it right now.

4. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Asianflow --

Definitely take with you a mini-recorder that you can dictate notes into. This will aide your post-game summary and provide us with the critical details that we need to evaluate Ming's game. The digital camera idea is a good one as well.

5. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

Will this will be on satellite?

6. asianflow

asianflow Member

Nash is playing tonight, he's just not playing anymore games this Summer. Tonights game is for Steve Nash's youth basketball league. Fat b*stard (the guy who lied to Vancouver and stole the team then moved it to Memphis) stopped supporting Youth BC Basketball even though he earlier said he was committed to the program, the league was gonna shut down then Steve Nash saved the league himself and donated $30,000 to keep it upand running, of course he didn't want the public to know about this, but the people running the league changed the name after to honor Nash. This is gonna be his last game in his hometown for a long time. This game means a lot to him. Who would have thought Vancouver is the place to be for basketball tonight. Tickets have sold like hot cakes the past couple of days. Haven't seen much of Ming on local TV here, it's all been on Nash. Also I don't have a digital camera, so I'll probably just be taking notes. I will check out what Ming does when he doesn't have the ball. Let's see if he sets good picks, let's see if he's not lost on D, etc..

7. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

You have to know that only a digital camera can give u creditability these days...;)

8. WNBA

WNBA Member

I don't think Ming will play much tonight. 15 minutes or so.
    And he won't play well in this game either. They are waiting for Wang Zhizhi. Everything is pending.

The real show will be the game with US team. Both sides are well prepared and very serious. I have a feeling this will be the start of the friendship between two great countries.

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You can at least bring a conventional camera and use a scanner to digitize the pictures after they print out.

10. neXXes

neXXes Member

Will this game be on radio?

11. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

I have a digital camera and am going to the game. I'll try and have the clips up as soon as i can...hopefully by tomorrow morning.

12. aznlincolnpark

plzzzz post many pics tomorrow :p

13. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

oops...i said digital camera, i meant digital camcorder...i can take some pics, but i'll mostly be posting video clips.

14. mrbasketball

mrbasketball Member

You are da man!!! But since you got everyone excited, you will be banned from this site forever if you do not produce the video clips.. ;)

15. mrbasketball

mrbasketball Member

Where did you go brotha??? I am still waiting for your video clips..

16. aznlincolnpark

that be cool tooo..... thanks for the update