1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm excited about this team!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by teeloo, Dec 4, 2001.

Tags:
  1. teeloo

teeloo Contributing Member

I know the team looks pretty sucky right now with the long losing streak and Franchise out for 5 more weeks but after watching yesterday's game I am extremely excited about how good this team will be(towards the end of the season and definitely in the years to come) when we get the Franchise back and he has some games together with this team.

We all know what Mobley and Francis can do.
    KT is playing like he is a man possessed and I think its a permanent improvement(as opposed to just playing for a new contract). Hopefully we can sign him for a longer term contract when his contract expires.
    Torres is really something right now and he hasn't even learned the language yet! And he's a rookie! Good lord.

In the years to come with Torres, Mo, KT(cross your fingers), Mobley, and the Franchise this team will really be something(All those guys mentioned can score 20 points on any given night with Francis and Mobley its a given). To be a championship team all I think we would need is a serviceable center(someone better than Cato or Willis--the way they are playing right now).

So all you Rocket fans don't get depressed about the state of the team right now because we will be very pleased in years to come!

2. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Its nice to know some other optimists are still alive around here.

Thanks teeloo.

3. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I agree. Nice to hear someone speak positve of the Rockets.

Thanks

4. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I agree, but let's not forget Griff. He's had brilliant flashes.