1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Im done!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roc Paint, Sep 27, 2016.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Hey Roc! We have always been on good terms bro. Please don't do anything that you and we will regret. Please don't do anything selfish. Feel free to reach out to me.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Humor is important so... James dumped Khloe, that alone is reason to live a long and happy life!!!

RasaqBoi and J.R. like this.
  3. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Hey man, we haven't met, but you're a big part of the family here. I hope you make it through this trial. Your friends here all love and support you. Stay safe.

4. the shark

the shark Member

If anyone on here knows where he lives PLEASE get over there to talk to him.

TdashDUB likes this.
  5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

A bag of this stuff is basically my whole weeks budget for food. These types of nuts are expensive even when bargain shopping.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Maybe I shouldn't disclose this but what the hell. His first name is Kevin. Yeah vague but I'm sure someone here can hunt him down and make sure he is ok.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

Yo breh, I know you mean that it's done and you're ready to get on with the next bright chapter of your life. Time to party it up and spend some time on vacation... even if only Galveston.

@heypartner can you confirm breh is all good?

8. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Divorce is something that most of us will endure. It's a shitty time and I never want to go through it again. I was cheated on and thought my world would never be the same. I was right, it got better and now I'm happier than I've ever been with two beautiful daughters. As low as you feel now, remember that you will feel love again and that is all you need.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Don't do this. I know this pain and what it does to you, but what you do not understand right now is this is a fire that will burn away everything, but from there a much stronger man will re-emerge.

I have been on that edge before. I have been there. I have considered the options, but this will only destroy you if you let it. You have the choice to fight back and take charge in a way you would have never thought possible before.

I never gave up that hope and you wouldn't believe how quickly it all turned around for me.

You are a brother here, no matter what. You have a hundred strong ready to help. You've put your time into helping others, don't think the world doesn't owe you for that. It does. Things will improve. I can promise you they will.

Don't do this.

10. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Don't do it man! Went through divorce two years ago and it was all my fault and broke the heart of someone that I never thought I could hurt. Thought my life would never be the same. But I promise you it'll get better.

Can anyone confirm he is okay? How does one report this to the cops to check on him?

heypartner likes this.
  11. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

didn't notice the 2nd post before i replied a minute after.

@Roc Paint , holler at me through the board. i know those feelings pretty well. it's a very dangerous place to be.

"how dark it is before the dawn."

just realize that dawn is there... it's just too dark for you to see right now.

AroundTheWorld and heypartner like this.
  12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I hope OP is merely being ambiguous and not about to do something that has permanent consequences. Please seek help.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Let's all go to the game on Sunday Roc. Just relax and hold off from making any big decisions before hanging out with people that care about you.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Hey Roc, despite all the pain and troubles that we all experience life is really a beautiful thing. I hope you can take a deep breath and take a step back. My thoughts are with you.

15. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

You've got this Roc.

The path you've journeyed thus far may not have lead to the happiness you hoped for but that does not mean happiness is unobtainable all together. It's never too late to turn it around. Never too late to right what's wrong.

We all get tunnel vision under the duress of life, but there's so much more around you than what's in scope.

Rise form the ashes like the Phoenix!

If it "helps" any... My cousin tried to take his life via bullet to the brain last year. He spent two months on life support. Was told he'd never speak, walk. Blinking would be the extent of his communication. He even tried to pull his own plug for good measures...

But... The doctor's were wrong. Today, he talks. He walks. He works. He laughs. He smiles. He lives.
    And his only regret is pulling that trigger.

He definitely is living with certain difficulties but above all else, he's living --- Happily.

I hope you can too, bud. But it all starts with YOU. Not your ex. Not your fam. Not your friends.

You.

Yung-T, heypartner and RasaqBoi like this.
  16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Man I am praying for you. Just take a breath. Being divorced won't be so bad; you have a long life to live and so much to live for. You have a bright future if you just take some time to do so. There's a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not the end of the world. There's people out there that love you; even a guy like me that's never known anyone personally from this forum. Just please don't do any harm to yourself.

17. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I just want to say, I know how it feels to see these messages from people and know that they are following textbook steps to help you. You are thinking these are just things people are taught or trained to say regardless of the particular nuances of each person's life.

It's not true. We care. We just don't know enough to go further than this, otherwise we would. We all need others to show us what we can't see when we're going through hell. Not because we don't believe you when you say things are really really f'ed up. Rather, it's because we don't believe that you can't beat it. That's what I think anyway, in the most genuine non-analytical open hearted way. Take it for what it's worth.

Your life is yours and yours only. Your loved ones will be smashed, but they would have to move on with their lives eventually. That's the truth. Don't do this for others. Others won't keep you in the ring forever. You have to keep yourself in the ring. You have to remember why you wanted to be in the ring in the first place. You have to ask yourself why you posted here and why you called 911. In the face of all this mess, something POWERFUL is breaking through and refusing to let you out. You have to explore that thought. Investigate it. Meditate about it. You will find something that will make you uncomfortable at first, but because we all share a common human DNA, you'll discover the thing you find is the very essence of who you are. It's what made you create/build things for no reason and no money as a kid. It's what made you be there for various people throughout your life. It's what makes you you.

You'll find it. You'll embrace it. Then you'll find the strength you thought you didn't have. I'm physically thousands of miles away from wherever you are, but I'm with you because you're my human brother.

You got this bro.

Yung-T, jev5555, heypartner and 2 others like this.
  18. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

People like to think of happiness as being in a great state of mind for a long, consistent period of time.

That's incorrect.

Happiness is small minuscule moments that happen throughout the course of your life, you'll have a ton more of those Roc, I guarantee it. Doing something rash will more than likely negate that. Hell, we can all get through this together as a family, just grab on to our hand.

19. NateNate

NateNate Member

Only thing I know of you Roc is that you organized a very non-selfish gig to help others in need involving people here on this site. We need more of that around here.

heypartner likes this.
  20. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

You can get through this. Please talk to someone and don't do anything drastic.

#60 rockbox, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    heypartner likes this.