1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Im done!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roc Paint, Sep 27, 2016.

1. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Please don't do anything stupid. That being said, I hope you're able to get through this tough time.

Time heals all wounds.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

You posted about this and are calling 911. You are clearly not ready to check out.

Call a friend, talk it out.

Nobody answering? Call the NSHL @ 1-800-273-8255

They put you on hold? F*** it, I'll call you.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  3. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Don't do anything harsh. Call some friends.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

any brehs able to reach him?

maybe send some brehs who are living in houston his number so multiple people can reach him.

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Might be a good idea if anyone who knows him calls the cops. This doesn't sound good.

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

walnuts + helps with depression ,

[​IMG]

you won't believe it until you try it

7. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hoping HeyP was able to reach him.

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Roc Paint, we know you're online viewing the forum. I see you were active as of me typing this.

Don't do anything brash. Sit, think, call someone on the board. Talk to someone face to face to take your mind off this.

Good vibes, man. Life is precious.

9. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

HeyP did reach out to me, and I have the upmost respect for him.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey listen. I don't know what you are/were thinking of, and offering advice at times like these usually is of no use. The only thing I'm going to say is that you had a life and things that were important to you before your marriage, and if you get divorced, you can still have things that are important to you, and that bring you joy. There will be hard and dark times. You might think they're gone and they come back. It won't be easy, but it is part of the ride.

Best of luck, Roc Paint

Yung-T and white lightning like this.
  11. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Didn't you and the wife just buy a beautiful new home together? Hoping this place is an outlet for you tonight bruh. We're familia here. Talk to us, please be careful. Don't like reading this.

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Look at how people from this thread alone care about you. Don't do anything that would make others feel bad about you, even if you don't care about yourself right now. The going gets tough, the blessing is how many people will be with you during those times.

Call one of the guys here, please.

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

We've had our weird internet disagreements Roc Paint. That means something.

Quitting here is one thing. Here's to hoping you find your way through these times and let some people in when you can.

14. Caesar

Caesar Member

He said his wife is currently on the run over in the married thread.

Whatever she did, it's not worth hurting yourself or others. Be the bigger and better person. You can't control what others do, but you can control your own actions. In due time, you will find peace within yourself long before she does, but if you act out in violence toward yourself or others, you WILL end up the bad guy so take a deep breath and allow your close friends or family to comfort you and keep you level headed in the mean time.

TdashDUB likes this.
  15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

It's a done deal, and I love you all.

16. i3artow i3aller

Please don't do anything drastic, Roc. You've got people who love you in your personal life and on this board. Just try to calm your mind and stay strong, brother man. I never answered you when you asked where I've been lately. Truth be told I've stayed away from CF for a while now due to losing most of my nearest and dearest in quite a short period of time. It crushed me. Hell I'm still crushed and I'd make just about any deal with the devil to have them back, but the lows only feel so bad because we got to experience such great heights. Cherish the fond memories you've been blessed to have and continue to be there for your friends and loved ones. More people care about you than you could possibly know, Roc. You're a good man. Always here if you need anything, mate.

17. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

yike!!! i regret clicking this thread but roc, i'll regret it more if you do something unecessary. you are a part of this community and that means something to everyone here whether we always agree or not. cf.net is like a giant dysfunctional family but everyone has to be here to be whole. maybe your other family is over but don't forget about this one. we're waiting for your to feel better and get back on the cf.net horse. training camp just started, we got a new coach, james dumped kloe, ***** about to get turned up man and the big family party is about to start. be tough to start it without you.

18. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Same here. Plus, Rockets are undefeated when I go to a game with you. But I do prefer that you don't use Caps when spelling my name or even shortened versions hp, heyp or heypee. Damn iPhones try to force the first caps. I hate that ****.

Wish I could just drive over to chat about nothing vs calling from CO. You're not alone, brother. And as odd as it may sound right now, you sharing and allowing me to listen, helps me. I'm sure others here would feel the same way, if you want to chat more. Cheers!

TdashDUB likes this.
  19. the shark

the shark Member

I've been through a divorce, and it can definitely be tough on you.

HOWEVER, there is sunlight on the other side. It's not always going to be hell. You got to look at what's going on in your life right now as just ONE chapter in your life. The chapter will end, you turn the page, and then a brand new chapter is there to be written.

As others have suggested CALL SOMEONE you can talk to.

Praying for you!!!!!!!

20. gatsby

gatsby Member

You are loved. You are important. As someone who has been there, really there, I know how lonely it feels. I know the feeling that your walls are closing in on you and yoU are not worthy of love.

But you are worthy of love. Because a single flame can light the darkest moments. All hope is not lost. All future is not abandoned.

Please give it the night. Call a friend. Go to coffee. Let someone remind you that your life is worth living for you and for others who care about you.