1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'll -never- tip my hat to a Sloan Jazz team.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jeremiah, May 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. richirich

richirich Contributing Member

Rafer drives for a layup. Okur fouls Deke who gets to shoot the and 1. Watched the replay in slow mo and Williams is following Rafer and has grabbed Rafer's trailing arm and pulling it.....

Multiple fouls on each play. The Jazz could have easily fouled out the starting 5 by the end of the 1st quarter.

Much to do with the saying that the officials will never possibly call all the fouls the Jazz commit.

Bumps, grabs, hacks, slaps on Tmac and anyone rebounding under the basket. Tmac is the only perimeter player I know of who is consistently allowed to be bumped, grabbed and hacked with no calls. Not Dwade. Not Kobe. Not Deron Williams. Not Chris Paul.

When we play the Spurs the league requires Tmac to wear pants twice his normal size because Bowen has to fit into them as well.

I say that the day Jerry Sloan dies we all meet in a bar and down a shot and give a loud Hurrah for a very good day.

2. dbdb49

dbdb49 Member

i think we need to get all pakistan refs next year u know they don't care

3. angryman

angryman Contributing Member

I'll be rooting for Lakers.
    Go, Kobe, kill them all.

I can't believe I just said that. :D

4. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

whoever said to wish the jazz to go to the finals needs to go to that fiery place with tridents and demons on hooves with horns,

hell no I never wish success for the Jazz, who cares about legitimizing, we got our butts handed to us tonight because no one showed up except Tmac and Scola, plus Rafer got injured and no Yao

5. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

I tip may hat to a loser that that teach flopping and dirty plays.

6. stobbartjohn

stobbartjohn Member

Haha,, gotta say that cheered me up a little

7. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Post of the Year.

8. ought oh

ought oh New Member

Wow. You people are pathetic. I find it incredibly sad and ironic that you call the Jazz team and its fans dirty and cheap, and yet your forums is full of people saying they wish the players were dead, let's celebrate when Jerry Sloan dies, I hope a plane crashes into Energy Solutions Arena, I hope Deron Williams blows out a knee etc...I mean, please, how many posts do you have dedicated to hating your opponent? Yeah, you all are a class act through and through.

I've read several message boards of teams throughout the league, and none of them are filled with the same level of immature, thoughtless, and downright disgusting comments that litter this forum. I have no problem with the Houston Rockets basketball team, but I have absolutely no respect for their fans (as least those represented on this board). This type of garbage has no business being affiliated with the NBA and I think you're doing your team a disservice by allowing this vile to be posted in their "support".

9. cjstukenholtz

cjstukenholtz Member

I think that as far as the Lakers beating the Jazz is concerned, it's going to depend on how much of the physical play the Jazz get away with. If the Jazz wind up getting away with too much of their physical play, then they'll win the series. Otherwise, the Lakers will head to a likely conference final showdown with the Spurs.

You know the defensive tactics they used on T-Mac, right? Perhaps they'll try them on Kobe as well and dare him to pass the ball to either Lamar Odom or Pau Gasol. It will be up to him to pass the ball off when he should rather than force the shot.

One other thing, we can't forget about the rather questionable PG defense of the Lakers, either. Deron Williams could possibly exploit that as well.

10. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

They will. The league will make sure the refs call fouls against the MVP.

11. rocketsmetalspd

I hate any team not named Houston Rockets. As for some here I will not get the pleasure of seeing any other team win the title or beat a team that has beaten the Rockets. Next year has to be the Year we all Houston Rockets Fans Celebrate.

12. Landlord Landry

I called the utah radio station earlier to rag on them a lil.......

when they asked where I was from...I said Houston, and immediately you could here the radio guy fall on the floor......as if Bavetta was going to rush into the studio and call a charge....

I'll never root for a guy who plays basketball the wrong way and seeks to change and sway the entire game to benefit his style of play.

fuch the Jazz.....who plays jazz in Utah anyway?

signed, the LA Lakers.

13. nancychang

nancychang Member

Game actually can be changed, by the fans & refs...T_T

14. ACL1

ACL1 Member

15. ACL1

ACL1 Member

i meant Whinning not winning.

16. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

Either trade Adelman with Sloan or trade all bench players of Rocekt with all major players of Jazz will solve your problem.
    Rocket will definitely beat Jazz next season. You will not hate Jazz then!

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

go lakers

18. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Kobe will get the calls. He is the MVP but more than that he seems to attack the hoop harder the more he is fouled. He is just nasty like that. He is going to force the refs to makes calls.

Go Lakers!

I hate this Jazz team so much. Rough play is fine but it needs to be allowed on both sides of the court. You can't have prison rules for one team and ticky tack BS calls for the other.

19. Landlord Landry

duh..........

that doesn't mean it should be.

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

I hate the jazz but not to the point where they should all die.