1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If you've got nothing to do..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rocks_fan, Jan 18, 2004.

1. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

Hey everyone I figured I'd do a little advertising since this is kind of a big deal. As some of you may know (and to let the rest of ya know) I play on a semi-pro football team here in Houston. We've always been a pretty good team and look to have another good team this year.

Anyway, the night before the Super Bowl (January 31) we are going to have a game for charity against Snoop Dogg's All- Star Team. And yes that's Snoop Dogg the rapper. He actually plays with the team and everthing. Tickets are $10 with proceeds going to the Save A Life Foundation. The game itself is at 6:30 (although games tend to start a little later, so possibly 7) at 6800 Fairway, which is down off Telephone Rd. All the information can be found on our team's website here . Here's hoping some of you all turn out!

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Don't tackle him too hard; he may pull a piece out of his tights.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

What sort of 'piece' are you speaking of ... :eek:

4. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I'd let Snoop score six TD's if he spotted me some of the sticKAY he rolls...