1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[If we make the playoffs]JB's Playoff Rotation

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DudeWah, Mar 16, 2016.

1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

This game and the Charlotte game have told me everything I need to know about how our playoffs are going to go.

Barring anything crazy happening, JB is going to roll with:

Bev/Terry
    Harden/Brewer/Terry
    Brewer/Ariza/Harden
    Ariza/Beasley/
    Dwight/Capela

D-Mo might get 6 minutes a game as starter. Ariza will take the bulk of the minutes at the 4. Beasley might get around 15.

Brewer will receive >25-30 mins a game likely.

The guy doesn't understand our small ball line-up is **** in large quantities of time because Harden and Brewer cannot play defense (in our rotate everything system) competently together for that long of a stretch.

Don't be surprised if you see this line-up out there:

Bev
    Terry
    Harden
    Ariza
    Dwight

Digusting.

We're gonna get bounced in the first round worse than any of us expect. Just gonna leave this here for when it happens. It's not gonna be pretty.

2. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Hate to tell you guys I told you so.

Man, being right sucks sometimes.