1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If we get D.Anderson...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ClockworkOrange, Feb 14, 2005.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClockworkOrange

if we get D.A, should we try to shop around to trade him in exchange for a 4 spot? howard has been doing good lately, but off the bench padgett isnt an inside presence. Also i think we have a good rotation already at the 1 and 2 already... but for who...

2. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

I can't think about this now... I am too worried about the 2009 draft :rolleyes:

3. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

I like the mix of padgett/howard. Gives you two totally different looks. Granted Padgett can't hang on the inside with the tougher defenders but he makes up for it on offense by spreading the defense out. His goal: make it tough for them to score the 2 but if they do then to cancel it out with a wide open 3 since the PF on the opposing team usually doesn't guard him way out there. He'll be important down the stretch for us.

I'd like to get another 4 definitely but I can' think of any options we may have.

4. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

We haven't even gotten him and we are already talking about trading him? Lock.

5. jkg123

jkg123 Member

Great response...hilarious.

6. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

If the blazers are willing to take Mo for DA, what makes you think we could get a better 4 for him?

7. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

I feel dumber just reading this

8. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

LOL, that is hilarious!

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

NO offense dude, but why did you start a new thread for this?

There are two other threads about DA.....sooooo?:confused:

10. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I have 15 eggs I guess I'll have to put three chickens on the IR.

11. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

Me thinks ole' Goergie Boy has been spending to much time down at the Korova Milk Bar....:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.