1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If violent fascism has returned, it doesn’t have a swastika on its flag...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Cohete Rojo, May 27, 2019.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

A basic run through history would say otherwise. Even basic knowledge of the modern world outside of America would contradict "Arabs like to live in open sewage"

As for the bombing stuff, countries at war like to bomb. Including America. Does that mean Americans like to bomb stuff? No, because as we know, there are many people in America that oppose bombing other countries.

You can find one extreme radical person of any group and frame it as "THIS GROUP BAD" it's really not all that hard to do.

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Yes I remember

3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Racism has increased in the last 4 years

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I remember when the right, rightfully so, scrutinized Obama's lackluster condemnation of Islamic terrorism. I think it's only fair to also criticize Trump's weak condemnation of white nationalists.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

• Which of Shapiro’s books explains how people who leave his fan club should be murdered?
    • Did Shapiro marry a 6 year old?
    • Did he rape a 10 year old?
    • Did Shapiro own slaves?
    • Did Shapiro wage war against those who peacefully rejected his ideas?
    • Is there a 1,000+ year history of violence committed by Shapiro’s fan club?

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

And do Muslims, as a group, marry 6 year olds and rape 10 year olds and own slaves? You do realize that the Quran also speaks of peace too, right? It's almost like religion is a tool used for good or evil depending on the person wielding it...

Or hey, maybe Hakeem married a 6 year old, raped a 10 year old, and owns slaves. Maybe Hakeem was ready to go to war against his teammates for not being Muslim...he's part of this 'fascist' fan club after all...

Let's also remember that you agreed with Shapiro, that you think 'Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage'

#46 JayGoogle, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
    joshuaao and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Clearly, @Cohete Rojo has chosen to twist circumstances of more than a thousand years ago and apply to millions of people today even though they are not guilty of the things he's complaining about.

We shouldn't really expect anything different from him.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It was called the Unite the Right rally and demonstrators shouted racist slogans while carrying Nazi and other hate garb. This is the problem with Republican politics, it's clothed in hate speech and hate groups. So they can say there was a legitimate reason to protest but that reason itself is shrouded in bigotry and hatred. The people of Charlottesville were terrified by hate groups, not by teenagers at UVA and others who were counter protesting.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33362/so-heres-giant-list-all-dumb-stuff-ive-ever-done-ben-shapiro

He addressed that. Also there are other things he addresses. The guy is a sniveling war hawk, so I personally don't care for him, but there are better points to make about him.

10. Cohete Rojo

We have a new narrative. Albeit poorly formed, it is the new narrative of the “let’s not demonize an entire religion” crowd.

So.
    Clueless.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are calling the crowd that believes that 98.3% of the religion that doesn't engage in terrorism shouldn't be demonized, clueless and poorly formed?
    LOL!!!!!!!!

I am being serious when I say that if you have a mental disability, then I do apologize for laughing at your post. I honestly don't want to demean or belittle someone who faces those additional challenges. It's just that without that knowledge, I have to take your posts at face value.

JayGoogle likes this.
  12. Cohete Rojo

You can really tell a lot about this place by who doesn't attack me in these kinds of threads.

You know who I'm talking about. I wonder what they're holding back, what they really think...

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This is a great example of the new era's replacement for "you're going to hell" Christians.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You sir have outed yourself as a bigot. So you hate Muslims, there are PLENTY of people like you.

Enjoy.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And you're a great example of those who sympathized with those on the wrong side of history.

JayGoogle likes this.
  16. Buck Turgidson

Nah, I'm just callin' it like I see it. Atheist btw.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well, he keeps saying dumb things about Muslims so he's certainly not learning his lesson.

Meanwhile, you have someone in this thread that agreed with that tweet.

I agree with you here, it's pretty telling who calls you out and who just ignores (and quietly tolerates) the things you say. Maybe that's why you do it, if so, it's an excellent troll job by you.

#57 JayGoogle, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

OP, I thought you were still focusing on white males being oppressed? Did you get to the bottom of that being the reason for your failures? It just has to be it. Curse those Asians that get into the top schools and jobs with all those advantages.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. Cohete Rojo

Yawn.

[​IMG]

20. Cohete Rojo

Oh boy! This is so surprising: an illegal immigrant Muslim was responsible for the Lyon bombing.

---

Lyon bomb suspect had pledged allegiance to IS

The main suspect in the bombing last week in the French city of Lyon that wounded 14 people had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group, France's counter-terrorism prosecutor said on Friday.

Remy Heitz said in a statement the 24-year-old man has admitted making the bomb and depositing the device in front of a bakery. He will be brought before an investigating judge.

The suspect, identified only as Mohamed Hichem M., was arrested on Monday. He arrived in France on a tourist visa in August 2017 but failed to leave again. Police did not give his nationality but some French media reported that he was Algerian. He was unknown to police services before the incident.