1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If our Rockets and Daryl Morey..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, May 13, 2012.

1. VBG

VBG Member

Dwight took Hedo Turkoglu, Rafaer Alston, Courtney Lee and Rashard Lewis to the NBA finals.

Let's give him some credit?

2. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Id Daryl does anything i will be absolutely thrilled. I might even get naked and run around the neighborhood. I probably dont have to worry about that though.

3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I'll put the coppers on standby just in case! ;)

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You draft the brow and don't look back !

DD

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i can't imagine what you don't see in anthony davis.

6. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Dwight and a top point guard will go to the Finals several times. You put pieces around Dwight and DWill or Dwight and Dragic and you got something special. Get another long athletic big that can block shots and hit the 3 and finish in the paint and you got the anti-Miami team. You can force them to have to beat you from the perimeter, which won't happen.

7. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Keep the pick, knowing he will be locked into a rookie deal and then a restricted free agent, effectively locking him up as a Rocket for the first ~7 years of his career.

8. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

this would be the only realistic scenario and the only one I'd entertain

pick+scola, for cousins their #1 this year and a future #1

why scola? love the guy but with patterson and d-mo coming over need some room at the pf spot and it would save the rockets a decent amount of change.

dont know if sacramento would do that though - maybe they would

9. myjohnlai

myjohnlai Member

It is simply a player losing the touch. The coach can bench him unless he is so indispensable. Then treat him like one. Help him make the play. All the players had played well before and won lots of games.

Now suddenly all the players are losing the touch. Not a single one, even James Harden is as good as before. What does it tell you? The coaches fantasize some game plans that simply don't work. It is a joke to ask all the players outrun other teams on the road.

The fact is the game plan is a loser. The coaches are losers but not the players. The players have proved they can win lots of games but not the coaches.

10. jocar

jocar Member

worst 3rd post bump ever.
    not even in the right thread. lol

11. bgp10626

bgp10626 Member

If we get the 1st pick only way i would trade it is if we r getting Howard and Smith. (but both of them are going to be FA's) then y not do a sign n trade.

Howard to Rockets
    Smith to Rockets
    Blake to Rockets
    Lakers or Atl pick to Rockets (1st Round)

Lakers get Rockets first pick + Morris + Lin

Atl gets Asik + 2Pat + Delfino + Douglas

I think LaL does this trade bc they get to go young and getting 2 young players.

Atl does this so they can move Horford to his original position PF and have bench players also.

Beverley / Blake
    Harden / Anderson
    Parson / White
    Smith / TJ / Donuts
    Howard / Aldrich

LaL:

Nash / Lin
    Kobe
    Meta
    Morris
    Rookie or FA

Atl