1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If it weren't for my dog, I think I would kill myself.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 1JumpShot, Jul 6, 2015.

1. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

Cut ties completely with her. Let her have your plane ticket in exchange for the dog if that's what it takes.

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

If a dog is the only thing keeping you alive, then maybe you should stay with her and forgive her.

3. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

Do not listen to this man. If he is seriously contemplating suicide then he needs professional therapy ASAP and a healthy split with this broad. Staying with her will only prolong the pain, the relationship is not worth saving. She will only hurt him and cheat on him again later on.

4. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Exactly this.

And to the guy who says bang her one last time, NO. Completely remove everything about her from your life right away. We are all wired differently, so one man's approach may not be right for you, but I can tell you this: Once I removed all evidence that she even existed to me, it made things much easier. If I came across anything that brought up a memory of her, I removed it.

Take this time to focus on yourself and what makes you happy, rather than making yourself think that this other person is what you need to be happy. Once you can think like this, you will be good.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

In college I didn't get cheated on but went through that basic pee-pee game girl stuff (never again). Went home and got my dog. Had him stay with me for a month or so. That, spending time with friends, exercise and a new hobby or two are the way to go.

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

4. Be as petty as humanly possible.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

It's true and isn't it true. We all have will power but we're all pushed in certain directions by nature. Especially when it comes to physical attraction and sex. It's a fact not opinion.

8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you think people who don't cheat don't feel attraction?

You cheat because you are a weak ass pathetic piece of **** who can't control yourself or because you are too selfish to give a ****. When you say you don't have any control over your animal instincts you are basically saying you are about as evolved as a Billy goat in heat. If it doesn't bother you to be on the level of a farm animal, I guess your right.

It's like saying the fat asses who weigh 400 lbs that eat 3 meals a day at Whataburger have no control over the fact that they are disgusting lard asses. You always have the power to mix in a salad or two and hit a gym. You just don't care enough to do it. You have made your peace with being a disgusting lard ass, or a dog in heat.

Writing off your bad behavior as being "out of your control" is one of the tricks you use to make that peace.

2 people like this.
  9. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

The depression comes because pre-existing feelings of love prevent you from feeling the rage and sense of betrayal that you should feel. It's like a car backfiring.

The sooner you let yourself hate the b**** for how easily she was willing to tear your heart out, the sooner you'll feel better. If you have a photo of her, look at it and tell her exactly what she did to you and how much she hurt you.

As far as salvaging the relationship, she has shown you that she's willing to hurt you for her own selfishness. That fundamentally won't change. You are only rubbing salt in the wound by trying. You need a total amputation so you can move on.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Someone is mega butthurt. Lulz. Like I said. We all have will power. But we're also hardwired by nature. The impact it has on men vs women is different. Scientific fact.

11. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Not buthurt. I just think that human beings who refuse to take responsibility for their actions are pathetic, and hardly qualify as human. Man up. Don't be a weasel, and don't empower weasels.

I'm north of 40. My metabolism is slower than the average 20 year old and it is harder for me to stay in shape. Fact. But if I baloon up to 400 lbs, I don't get special dispensation to avoid the "fat" label. A lard ass is still a lard ass.

#51 Ottomaton, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Sounds like the same advice Kobe got.

13. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Get a Fleshlight and forget all about her. Suicide, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

14. 1JumpShot

1JumpShot Member

I think I feel a little bit better today about the situation, I never had that type of feeling of ever wanting to die in my life before last night.

I wasn't able to sleep all night, I felt like S*** at work today, and just the thought of how she did that to me is just unforgivable.

She also admitted to me last night that she even planned to cheat on me while I was out of town. I felt like that hurts the most because I know she did it with no remorse and was completely sober while it happened.

And now this b*tch is begging to get back with me.

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Seconded on not going on the trip, way too many true crime stories start that way. You don't want to compound emotional and social uncertainty with an unfamiliar geographic setting.

16. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

1. Happened to me with my 1st-ever girlfriend. Dated for 6 weeks. The day I left to visit NY for 3 days, she got back with her ex and had sex for all 3 days. She was even late picking me up at the airport b/c of some morning action with him.

2. Happened to me with my 2nd girlfriend. She goes out with one of my best friends on a beer run, and they come back 3 hours later. Her excuse was that she, as an EMT, had to stop and give aid to an accident victim even though she was off duty. In reality, she and he made out in the car and went as far as you can go without actual intercourse. He admitted it to me ---- right before I broke it off with her.

3. Happened to me with my 3rd girlfriend. We werent' sure if we were going to stay together, we said we'll give it another week. So, at least with her, there was ambiguity. But she slept with another guy 2 days later.

a. The first girlfriend wanted to get back together with me about 6 months after the incident. I politely declined.

b. The second wanted to know if there was 'another chance' for us ... at the time, I was dating my now-wife. I told her no and proposed to my wife the next day.

c. The third one wanted to get back together the next week. I said no.

All of them are currently friends of mine on Facebook. They were all nice, in retrospect, but my wife smokes all 3 of them in every way.

#Perspective

17. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

If you already spent the money just do it. Why waste more money on a girl.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I didn't know cheating was so prevalent. I've never been cheated on nor have I cheated. (of course maybe I'm just oblivious lol)

19. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Some people never know they were cheated on. Consider yourself lucky either way.

20. tomato

tomato Member

Not sure how old you are but wow, because it is extremely common. Sometimes you can move past it and stay in the relationship, which is also not rare.