1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If I were Yao, I will leave Rockets when the contract is over.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zzphilipjulia, Feb 19, 2009.

Tags:
  1. MandM's

MandM's Member

unbelievable...many basketball know it alls on this site.

actually don't know anything about the game.

2. piGhead#3

piGhead#3 Member

move on?? another championship????

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I would leave also. Any team will give him good money to play (not max) but he can win.

I bet he feels his years are being wasted here.

Les will see of his chinese money go out the door. That would be freaking awesome payback.

4. mms

mms Member

I really dont understand those Yao only fans. They have no idea what loyalty is. Leave the ROX, so what? Yao's gonna get a ring under LBJ or KB's wings?

5. magicwind

magicwind Member

LMAO, what is loyalty? you should first ask where the loyalty is from and why there should be this thing?

to be honest, let Yao go is a win-win, good for both him and the team. Yao can get a couple of rings in other teams, and the rockets team can keep enjoying the royalty from the "REAL" fans. good luck, byebye

6. maverick6146

maverick6146 Member

"It's all about business." as SF3, MJ2, RA and some others said.

7. krockets

krockets Member

Loyalty? I don't see any loyalty when Rox traded away Francis, or when they are shopping Tmac...

"Loyalty" is only a fancy word that companies use to brain wash their employees.. Wake up!

8. torontosky1018

you are the worst for sure.

9. mms

mms Member

Everybody in this organization treats him well. CD and Morey have been looking for talents to help him on the court over the past several years. What do you want more?

Yao is a max player. What did he contribute to this team or our fans? Passed the 1st round or got a mvp? You sound like Yao's leaving Rockets will guarantee him a ring. Maybe, when he go back to China and play for Shanghai again. Good luck, Yao only fans!

10. AKRocketsFan

AKRocketsFan Member

Yao will stay! As far as rafer goes, well he has his moments but I think Brooks and Lowry! not only have more upside to their games, but can contribute just as much as rafer immediately givent they get the minutes which they will.

11. Rocketsgo

Rocketsgo Member

Another wasted season for Rockets and Yao. What kind of deal it is on earth.

12. MD_in_Training

I think you are confusing helping the franchise and helping Yao. Everything that the Rocket organization has done for Yao, they have done for themselves. This is a business. If trading Yao was the best course of action, you can bet your knickers that Yao would be traded in a heartbeat.

13. krockets

krockets Member

Can't agree more..

An live example would be that we traded away Rafer because he is older and not as good (In Morey's opinion). Where is the loyalty?..

14. ting

ting Member

Who care about the loyalty thing? all we need is the Champ or at least go further in playoffs...by far, trad rafer doesn't seem like a good option...Our ambition in early this season will definitely fail AGAIN!

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Excellent post, Yetti. I was tempted to dismiss the OP as a goofus that didn't know a basketball from an orange, but I was afraid Jeff would get ticked off, because Orange is In! Why don't we let this shake out, see how Lowery fits in, before making statements as broad as Oprah's rear end, OP?

16. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

Enough with the loyalty crap.
    Which moron brought it up? This is NBA, the business. Yao can dump Rox in a heartbeat or vice versa.

17. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Yes Yao will miss all the double teams because nobody will defend Alston.

18. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

I hope you're joking.

If not, you're by far the biggest moron on this forum, and that's saying a lot.

19. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

people around here think Yao is god....if he doesn't want to be here thats cool.....Im a Yao fan but some people around here think that he does no wrong

20. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

im also excited about Cook and his 44% three point shooting