1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Feigen is correct, make your picks?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HTown5933, Feb 4, 2014.

1. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I don't know man. Craig has been the heart and soul of the team this season.

2. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Is that to say we are soulless :eek:

3. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

I really think Hawes+Young or Hawes+Turner will be sent to the Rockets for Asik. Makes so much sense, as all three of those young players are playing out of their minds.

4. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Hawes/Young make about 15.4M and Hawes/Young make about 13.2M.

Tough to make it work even with Omer.

5. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Ariza has to be at the top of our list if we want a defensive wing that can shoot!

6. Play07

Play07 Member

Hinke wants picks for them, suns have 4 mid 2014 first rounders & cap space, they could throw 2 picks to hinkie and get hawes & turner if they wanted them. Suns are rumored in turner talks already.

7. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Yea I've been recently tooting his horn lately in a couple threads. Plays good to great d and had been stroking from deep. Perfect situation to cone in and back up harden and Parsons for about 25 minutes our so a game. Add the fact he is an expiring and it is even sweeter.

8. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

I wouldn't call the pacers 1st a mid 2014 first rounder

9. Swaggerific

Swaggerific Member

Asik to the Raptors for Novak and some draft picks

10. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Thing with Ariza is, Asik or Lin would have to be moved. According to Feigen, that's unlikely (even though we know that may not be the case).

I read recently Wash wanted to retain Gortat. Would they rather have Asik? 'Cause I sure don't see them wanting Lin with Wall and Beal there.

11. Play07

Play07 Member

Ok you got me they have 3 maybe 4

12. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Yea i understand it would cost asik and I'm not entirely buying us holding onto asik just yet. When Morey recognizes a mistake he moves on and right now having asik is a mistake. For Washington having asik is insurance in case gortat leaves. Plus i thought i read somewhere they wanted a defensive center.