1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Cp3 becomes to expensive in free-agency.. how about signing Derrick Rose for the mle

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Houston112, Apr 24, 2018.

?

Would you consider signing Derrick Rose if CP3 became too expensive?

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  2. hell no

231 vote(s)
    98.7%
  1. vince

vince Member

Kudos to Rose for staying relevant in the NBA. He could have packed up his bags and gone home. He’s a journeyman type guy now. His time as an MVP draw is well past, much like Dwight Howard, Vince Carter, etc...

Chris Paul is entering his mid 30’s. I think while with the Clippers a lot of his abilities we’re being taken for granted and the excitement was wearing thin about him. With the Rockets he reinvented his game to suit the Rockets needs, and he is quite capable of playing as such for the next 3-4 years.

I think, Chris Paul will get extended, unless Morey has what he thinks to be a better option under his sleeve. Morey is greedy, but smart.... Lebron, Paul George, Etc... there will be plenty of guys who want to play next to Harden. And Morey will flip over each stone to maximize his title goals.

2. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I just voted with my Rockets brothers and sisters. Those 3 traitors need to have their account deleted.

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Just because somebody has a Michael Jackson face doesn't make them spooky. After all, Derrick Rose aspired to be a Korean Actress when it was all said and done with his surgeries.

#164 Liberon, Apr 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  5. caneks

caneks Rookie

you offer him a 3 years contract, he'll stay on injury list for two and half seasons.