1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If American imperialist policies are to blame...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Mar 23, 2016.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Assume whatever you want, nobody cares.

That's a view of the world where everything is just a reaction to whatever the "evil west" does. Has it ever occurred to you that large regions are already unstable - not least because there is a predominant ideology in these regions that keeps people uneducated? It's called Islam.

2. dmoneybangbang

You cared enough to reply.... :confused:

Why u mad brah? Are you intolerant and closed minded like the Muslims you dislike?

Sounds like you still care.

Who said anything about evil? You can put words in my mouth all you want but history is what it is.

Are you saying the Middle East has never been prosperous or stable? Africa? S. America? SE Asia?

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Masterful post.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Not at all. It's incoherent, hateful, anti-US rambling.

Even if you follow his stupid train of thought that we are looking at a "US Caliphate" right now:

It doesn't deserve more of a response than saying that I would rather have a country policing the world that believes in freedom than an ideology whose followers believe in subjugating women, killing gays, killing people who want to quit the ideology, and so on and so on.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It's a lot more than a few, by the way. Many of the 9/11 attackers were previously students at Western universities. They were not disadvantaged, poor or uneducated.

It's in fact a very arrogant view of the world to assume that people only become terrorists out of economic desperation or because they are uneducated idiots. You don't become a terrorist out of desperation. You become a terrorist out of conviction.

Islamists do not want you to embrace them. They don't care about your attempts at understanding them and at talking about how they are supposedly uneducated or poor. They don't want to belong. They despise you.

It's a war of ideas. Freedom vs. the supremacist ideology of political Islam. One has to finally grasp that to be able to win this war of ideas, instead of assigning your economic value system to their motives. That's not what motivates them.

#65 AroundTheWorld, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  6. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Lol.

Right after you posted, every muslim in the thread vindicated the OP.

This thread is why terrorism is intrinsically linked to the Islamic faith.

"Yeah, we're rebelling against the man. Always have. We'll be blowing up whoever's in charge, whether it's America or other muslims."

And history shows they have - on a far larger scale than rednecks, Nazi's and whatever other extinct groups have attempted to do the West.

The difference with those keen on progress is the Indians fought the British through non violence and won. Aboriginals lived side by side with their captors, and in the the last 2 decades were allowed to revisit their traditional grounds whenever they want to hunt for bushmeat and practice whatever ceremonies they want. The many Asian Pacific nations conquered by the Japanese have also moved on to resemble somewhat harmonious ceremonies.

None of this came about by consistent killing, suicide bombing and in general, attempting to kill everything different about their former imperial masters. Aggressive, violent rhetoric may have worked for Mohammed a millenia ago, but it's caused nothing but harm since then.

Yet nowhere in the Islam world do we see anything close to that. Forget about negotiation, it's a vengeful ideology and we see the educated, supposedly moderate muslims justifying constant violence from Arabs (gotta expect it boys) based on imperialism that every country has dealt with at some time or the other. Don't forget, America is a young country. The ME and muslim majority regions have been in disarray since it's inception - they never had the Age of Enlightenment the West had to bring it out of the outdated, barbaric ages of religious rule. There's a reason 8 of the 10 leading nations in animal p*rnography and incest come from muslim nations. The leading user of opiods, for the purpose of passing out, not health management, is a muslim nation.

An underlying tone of hate and violence have made it nearly impossible for muslims to live side by side each other - let alone the civilized. And you have a deep sense of denial and victimization from muslim world leaders. Educated muslim doctors in the West will blame the crusades instead of looking at the mentality of their religion today. Keep living in the past - and this life gon pass you by.

It's a loser's mentality.

What we have here is a heroin addict of a child, too entitled to change his ways, finding it much easier to blame whichever friends introduced him to the drug. Unfortunately, it consistently ends in the death of multiple other people through an eternally mandated shooting spree; in exchange for avoiding talking about the big elephant in the room.

7. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

A few of the muslim girls I've slept with have had minor plastic surgery.

Lip fillings, rhino, breast augmentation etc. It's very popular amongst muslim girls with means.

I found it odd and asked them - doesn't it contrast with the core principles of Islam, humility, and appreciating what Allah gave you?

Whoever I asked had the same justification. It falls within the bounds of Islam and is not "shirk". My religion is how I interpret it. Rather than admitting to being a muslim who sins or can't control her desire for the flesh around me. To admit you sin, is unIslamic. And, yeah - we did a lot more than anal.

What separates Islam from other faiths is the lack of accountability inside the religion. Within the hearts of each follower. There's a strong, catty sense amongst muslims to claw at whoever questions you like they don't understand, but instead of admitting to the hypocrisy, muslims are much more comfortable spinning a web of lies to further whatever agenda they have for the day.

You'll find Mathloom, Azader, hypedplayer doing the same on this site. But hey, that's them being the "rebellious, capitalist questioning, suicide vest exploding" badasses they are. And you naive sympathizers enable it.

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

nope, that's absolutely inaccurate , everyone was divided and the prophet was an elite among his tribe . Anyway , you stated before that you don't believe in religion so don't act as if you are a scholar on this subject , dont make up something like that

what do you suggest? More suicidal attacks!to restore justice

so you deny Zionism existed but you believe American imperialism is real cause of your misreable life?you are so selective when it comes to conspiracy lol

I don't get it , how can suicidal attack restore justice to ME causes?, why you are worried about the extinction of Middle Eastern , there is over 400 million people so relax, most natives died from European disease than bullets .

not sure you find any justification in Quran or Sunna for killing civilians who have nothing to do thousand of miles away , so stop

Americans had the resources and capacity to be independent, meanwhile , you might be on the receiving end of getting donation

so its bad for others to do so , but its justified if our crazy did!

when they have all the resources and tools of power its to some point expected , but as weak as a bugs ,striking then ask for mercy is obsoletely not the best strategy

as rebellion as you are :), whats your opinion on Iranian bases , do you thinks it would be significantly better or might improve the conditions in ME! BTW, Ahmedinijad helped the US forces to occupy Iraq, why do you still regards him as an anti-imperialism Hero rather than a puppy who's allowed to parks!

why wait for George Washington when you have your nationalist Arab idols of Bashar Asad, when you cant see his “flaw” in the middle of “Patriotic Storm” of wiping the betrayers in his own country

whats your preferred flavor of Rebellious that you adore the most :BinLadin, or Hezboallah ?

so I am lost here , should we suicidal attack them or luv 'em !!why your hate list is so long : Rich Arab, Imperialistic, Americans ,Arab leaders , Arab people,wahhabi, , etc , why don't you make a short list of people you love instead.

, whomever recommended you to write a book was right , I mean if you respond with a page or two length each time , you would finish a book each week effortlessly.

Now my Question : are American or their regional allies responsible in one way or another of creating the culture of Corruption! Are they responsibly why you cant a decent job or you have to bribe each cop and officer and government official and such , and you get your cash-repeat when its someone turn to ask a service from you if applicable!even a school teacher in your country does do his job so he/she can offer paid private tutorials !everything illegal/immoral can be achieved with the right price

Is there a reason a rebellion like you helped crazies like Jamal Abdel Naser or celebrate Saddam invasion to Iraq or Danced to Qaddafi UN speech that no one listens to it expect you and your nationalist rebellion buddies !

Did you ask your self why you replace one icon of dictator ship with another , the last Bus stop point at Iranian clerics and Assad how long do you intend to stay wrong until one day you may get it straight!
    Last but not least , don't expect your self or millions out there to smoke Shisha and set for hours talking and expect a progress to be made .cant blame others left and rights and sweap in self pitty.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

A few < some < most < all and certainly <> to the CF male (i assume) posters you called out. Generalize much.

10. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Here you go guys. Your partners in the Middle East. Drank your money, went to college in your country, didn't learn a lick of English, came back to tell everyone that everything is a zionist conspiracy. I tell him I don't believe in any violence whatsoever, he tells me I'm a shiite agent born out of zionism lol. Wonderful stuff. You guys deserve each other.

"Why do the Indians blame the British instead of fixing their lives? They are teaching them English!" or "We made southern Spain more civilized with our Islam and our music and our architecture. how were these barbarians living?" or "We brought democracy to Iraq, they should thank us!". Same old, same old. Call it what you want, every empire has the same fate, the same voice, the same goal. They just change the words and upgrade the weapons.

Arabs and Muslims are doing as much as anyone else in the world to fix their lives and problems and corruption and social issues. Unfortunately, the progress is too slow for our liking. Something is keeping things too slow, even in the most developed modern gorgeous parts of the Arab world, societal progress/mobility is toooooooooooooooooooo slow. If you lived among the poorest in the Middle East, you would know that. It's practically xenophobic to say the Middle East's problems are because Arabs or Muslims don't do enough to fix it.

11. Exiled

Exiled Member

hilarious, you are sensitive toward the Shies thing though i did not bring the Shie's stuff this time , i could easily said earlier

the Islamic Revolutionary Republic in Iran is the one promoting the story of Imam Ali as the pioneer rebellion

i did not even mentioned the coincidence that you repeated like a parrot what you hear from their network in ME without knowing what actually means. or accidentally inspired by an entire article from the Iraqi pro-Iranian newspaper in this link http://wattaennews.net/index.php/permalink/9693.html

and you actually defended Brussels and such terror attack because as your Assad engage in a political process negotiations , things pop up like mushroom into his favor,
    maybe its due to this

[youtube]eGo9zoju4ig[/youtube]

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The people blowing themselves aren't doing it because they read the Koran. They are doing it because when they were young and impressionable so one recruited them and manipulated them, and overtime worked to brainwash them that going on a suicide mission was the right thing.

People need to stop focusing on the religion and instead start focusing on the individuals within that religion who are recruiting and brainwashing these people to become human bomb delivery systems.

13. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

#74 fchowd0311, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

Los Zetas & Hezbollah united against your ideology and prejudice :)

[youtube]X4koXeZvAfg[/youtube]

[youtube]/QYzLKxZhfFs[/youtube]