1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Idea to set up a private server for vintage games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets Jones, Oct 9, 2011.

1. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

And you get the Daryl Morey's seal of approval for a non-credited assist that led to a bucket.

2. lean

lean Member

Hey guys I can contribute to this if needed. I have a great list of classic games (only a couple Rockets games tho), so even if this isn't a reality if anyone wants any of these games I can upload them somewhere or give them to someone who knows how to get them on youtube. I have all these games because I used to run a classic hoops stream on veetle, it hogs my system resources so I don't do it much anymore. Anyway here are the games I have:

[​IMG]

I also have a couple 30for30's... Without Bias and Once Brothers.

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Kudos on the collection, man. Some vintage Wilt and Maravich footage, nice!! Too bad I missed the boat on those streams.

Wow. Are you done yet?

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I was done the moment I replied tinman. There is a reason why I didn't say anything any further after tinman's last comment.

You obviously, wanted to add more fuel to the fire with the whole requoting and snide comment.

Next time you try to make some smartass comment, make sure "smart" is emphasized and not "ass".

Now I'm officially done.

Good luck to the OP.

5. kovacs242

kovacs242 Member

I find the idea strange. This videos should be public property. But if there's no other way, I'd donate some $$ for sure. And I can add a valuable piece to the collection: USA vs LIU 1992, Barcelona, Semifinals in Hungarian!!!
    It was an awesome game.

Pathetic.

6. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

I suggest if we do it, limit it to Rockets games as this is a Rockets forum :)

However, so far only 2 persons who would like to contribute, tinman thanks for the support but also willing to contribute ?

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Don't just limit it to Rockets games...

8. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Then there's reason to set up a private server, already plenty of non-rockets games via torrent sites and on megaupload and such.

9. ButtZilla

ButtZilla Member

10. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

I tried to do something nice here, get everybody to see some really rare games but guess there's not enough interest. Close thread please! You guys are something else.