1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I think it's time for Toney Douglas to start.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by EarlIII, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

Idiotic thread is idiotic.

2. munco

munco Member

famous last words.

3. GTRockets

GTRockets Member

Westbrook is a shooting guard playing the point guard position.

4. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

5. GTRockets

GTRockets Member

Lin needs to be the main guy to run the offense. There must be some system which doesnt restrict the SG to be a spot up shooter and allows the PG to lead the offense. Offense seems to be more under control when Lin is in charge. I won't ever understand these Lin haters. I really do think that Lin's low shooting % is because of his knee and the coaching/system being run.

6. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

At this point, might as well try it. We're not winning games anyway.

7. Bohdi

Bohdi Member

Yes, and trade lin please to a good organization. Because the Rockets front office is a no show.

8. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Can we trade only his obnoxious fans?

9. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

Tony, is that you?

10. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

LOL yes! just trade Lin for expiring contracts and resign Toney Douglas. Steve Blake and Chris Duhon have expiring contracts after next season, which Kyle Lowry is a free agent!

Imagine a Kyle Lowry and James harden backcourt! there it is, that's what everyone wanted!

11. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

This is a silly thread but I can't fault you for sticking up for your man Mrs. Douglas.

12. split41

split41 Member

Toney Douglas Sucks, shouldn't be in the NBA. Lock it up.

13. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

OP is into something.

Lin and Harden are redundant in that both NEED to have the ball and run the PnR. It makes a lot of sense to bring Lin with the 2nd unit.

Whether our offense is better when Lin or Harden is running the PnR remains to be seen.

14. split41

split41 Member

Like another poster said, then Delfino is the better choice to start over TD. TD is not a good shooter.

15. jose

jose Member

Yeah seriously. I'm gonna start calling them the dirty LOFERS, like a wash loafer.

Most hilarious thing I read was the suggestion to trade Lin for Steve Blake. LOL!!!! it doesn't get better than that. basically to have the Rockets get ripped off and get nothing in return so they can go watch their boy with mighty Dwight Howard, Nash, and Kobe.