1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I really hope James is learning from this....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RealRocFan47, Feb 23, 2019.

1. lionaire

lionaire Member

I expected casuals to make threads like this on nba reddit and similar tweets but on our own board??? yikes.

2. crenshaw

crenshaw Member

I havent been in CF long, i already know there are a bunch of casuals over here. There will be some who will push their favorite rocket by bashing our own players. I for one have come to accept not only our personnel, coaching staff but also our team philosophy - exhausting as it may be. Theres really no more lesson to be learned especially this deep into the season. We are who we are as a team, and our players will keep being themselves. Bad shots, bad possessions, bad rotations and bad defenses and all.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Remember last year? Harden and Cp3 running the show?

Yeap, it can be done. When everyone is healthy.

vince and RyanB like this.
  4. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

James absolutely needs to come off of the ball more.

That iso stuff is not going to get it done.

BasketMAD, farhen, jboslett and 2 others like this.
  5. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

So people go from trashing Chris Paul and blaming him for Houston losing to blaming James Harden and trashing him. I guess you have to complain about something after a win.

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Never forget harden lost us game 5 vs spurs with 3 turnovers in a row isoing us to death

farhen likes this.
  7. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

I disagree. This is probably the only game I have seen this season where Center and PFs got significant chances to get offensive shots. Harden + Capella combo is great but if that gets shut down I didn't see Nene + Faried having such impact offensively while Harden running the plays. And the bricks you talk about is thanks to Harden using a major chunk of the 24 sec trying to go one on one and mostly leading to either him launching the shot or other players shooting contested 3's. Tucker got a lot of open looks tonight and that comes with playmaking ability by CP3. Don't get me wrong Harden has carried this team so far and kept Rockets in the playoffs but as Kobe said, it's not a championship formula. We also saw solid defense being played tonight and that might be thanks to CP3 as well which may, in turn, motivated others to play as defense well. Now I just hope that Harden scores less than 30 pts so he can get back to focusing on getting other players involved like he used to.

hakeem94, deb4rockets and RyanB like this.
  8. mikeshinoda

mikeshinoda Member

When James was aiming at winning the game for the team, that insane 30pt streak followed, as a by-product.
    Now if the 30pt streak suddenly became his highest priority, winning gets harder.

9. riko

riko Member

I’m curious how many different ids do you have realrocfan aka magic? You’re trolling is hitting sadistic level and before you deny it you’re writing style and same repetitive nonsense is a dead giveaway

#109 riko, Feb 24, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    topfive, D-rock and threepointshot3 like this.
  10. threepointshot3

Exposed

Nook and D-rock like this.
  11. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

People keeps saying this did you any of y'all watch that game? They were like down twenty and got lucky to come back. I am not even sure if they led at any point of the game until then end. You are also forgot they had the GOAT house playing for them whom Tilman has banished to the GLeague. The rockets pretty much dominated early and led the entire game tonight. This game was with all 5 gsw starters healthy. This was a more impressive win.

hakeem94, Nook and deb4rockets like this.
  12. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

OKC is peaking way to early.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. D-rock

D-rock Member

Faried has most consecutive doubles doubles in his short time in Houston than hes had his entire career.

Keep up that fake narrative.

hakeem94 and mike2k132 like this.
  14. OpportunityCost

With James out we were able to keep the lead, unlike against the Lakers.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. OpportunityCost

This thread has posters who sound like parents taking up for their children when they've been misbehaving or being selfish.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Was waiting for I really hope MDA is learning from this.... thread.

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

I.d.o.i.t. what others involved for most of the season cp3 clint n Gordon has been in n out of line ups. I cant believe how dumb our fan base is. Harden was doing what he had to do getting us to this point of th3 season. U do know at first he didnt even have fariad n austin lol let along cp3 n clint.
    Also u do know guys like tuck have been horrible. How many bricks from harden wide open had he missed.

Also people act as if last year never happen. You do know cp3 n harden was on the same team last year right. N guess what they 2as the best offense in basketball. Both cp3 n harden was elite.

People making dumb takes when the fact of the matter guys been hurt n in n out of lineup. Harden has been balling. The guys have been back for 2 game. 2 freaking games as a whole team minus harden now. On top of that I told everybody clint was more a lost then cp3 or even harden. I feel u take clint away from either guy n both guys game suffers.

Harden has played with his full line up one freaking game lmao. I dont count early in the season the melo era cause every single player was playing trash then

18. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

We have some of the dumbest fans. I been really engaged in the forums this year. I see it

Denovo and D-rock like this.
  19. solid

solid Contributing Member

When there is truth on both sides of an argument, the middle ground is the most fertile. There is a time for iso and a time for motion, but both are enhanced by playing hard, defending hard, blocking out, and rebounding. I am a big fan of getting everyone involved, but that is predicated on everyone doing their job. Dribbling out the shot clock with open players in close, and launching low percentage shots is not team basketball, and not usually winning basketball.

hakeem94, deb4rockets and Vivi like this.
  20. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

That guy was so silly too. Bro if a guy gets u a open shot were all u have to do is catch n shot n u miss. That's on u. Dumb fans I tell u.

D-rock likes this.