1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[I love this game] You may have a legal claim

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, May 4, 2013.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Shout out to Finalsbound, you look great... Good for you, I know you have worked hard.

2. bro2044

bro2044 Member

now it is. lol

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

So apparently there is a secret dating forum hidden within the styx forum :confused::confused::confused:

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I think we've all seen rocketgirl before. I have probably every time I've been to a game. But what is one to do? "Hay I seen your pictures on the innernet and know your innernet name!" And after that, when my fiance asks, "WTF was that?" I don't know what I could say that wouldn't make me look bad in some way.

So you just walk by and pretend you don't recognize her. It's just the way the world works.

5. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

dude is he dead? seriously

i didnt get to make it out this year (work has been crazy the last 6 months) sadly but i am getting set to go next season for sure regardless of who is or isnt on the team

actually cross that if Karl Malone is somehow on the team i wont go next season

6. Classic

Classic Member

You are correct.

7. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

& deny me the pleasure of meeting the kid who doesn't know how the "In this thread every post must have a picture... v2.0" thread works?

Bound to Finals. haha That's a good one.

I'm flattered you're considering changing to rocketboy. Kam was never that committed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From the "1.Rockets 2. Kam 3. Everything Else" thread:

ouch
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nMMw0cgL4P8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nMMw0cgL4P8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

But I do enjoy meeting new people, as long as they let me know right away who they are & where they know me from, "Hey, I'm (username) from Clutchfans." Obviously, myself and all the people in the picture in the OP met at some point because of Clutchfans at Rockets games, so I'm not a stranger to meeting people from online. I've met a lot of Rockets fans at games who knew me from twitter and Instagram as well.

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

he posted recently, I lost his number, but I definitely need to get in touch with him again

fwiw, 00rocketgirl is extremely approachable. The times we hangout with her, she is ALWAYS stopped by someone from here on CF or fan of her other social media accounts and takes the time to say hi to you.

She even introduces us with our CF handles but 75% of the time, yall don't know who we are because we're guys..... :)

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I thinked Bound by Finals flows better.

#49 RedRedemption, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
  10. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Just for you, Dave. <3

[​IMG]

11. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Lol, classic