1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I love Patrick Beverley. I'm serious.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Feb 9, 2017.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Imagine beverley with usage and experience half the hardens on offense...he would be legit mvp candidate... a true 2 way player...and dont say he wouldnt because hes stiff offensively... because i remind you of kawhi and bev improved a ton on offense

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bev and his "muscle pump" is the Mario Ellie 'kiss of death' type of classic move we will remember for a long time. Gotta love Battlin' Bev. He is the guy who can get the crowd fired up in a heartbeat!!!! Nobody plays with more heart and fire than Pat!

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Great series for 'em. Kudos. Played with fire when at times nobody else was. But he had a lot of defensive help. We practically doubled Westbrook. So I think we could still use an upgrade at the starting position and bring Beverley off the bench for support.

4. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

He played really great at home, but not as good in OKC. I love the passion he plays with.

#224 Chilly_Pete, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

What does he get paid, $3 mil?

Amazing deal by Morey and awesome watching Bev just continue to get better. Hope he gets defensive recognition. He's underrated offensively too IMO

BigMaloe likes this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know that he does NOT get paid $18.74 million. That's somebody else, I forget who . . .

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

[​IMG]

Chucklz and heypartner like this.
  8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

4yrs 23 M. Great bang for the buck.

9. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

Pat Bev is to Westbrook as Mad Max was to Michael Jordon.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

No, that's what Bev had to pay in unpaid toll fines. But shame on the city for charging him.