1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I know the chances are remote, but Steve Nash should absolutely be Rockets top target

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant Member

It would be a deal if the Suns envelop him with some decent fillers like Barbosa or J Richardson.

2. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

.....................like Magic tired out Kareem.

:rolleyes:

3. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

Just what i was thinking. Nash is a beast and other team have to guard him or he will go off. I think he will fit in well with Yao battier scola and artest (if he's resigned). He deadly from the 3 and gets to the paint with ease. I would love a trade that could get us Nash. Hell if that went down i would pay for a full season of nba tv instead of half so i could watch all those games.

4. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

1)Read it again, I'm not comparing the skill level between CP3 and AB, I'm comparing the size.

3) I agree that Nash is much better in offense compare to AB, but Nash do not even think of playing defense not to mention actually doing it. And you do have to consider the fact that, trading for Nash will not be for AB straight up.

So again I say no to the trade.

5. albuster

albuster Member

Where is the dotted line?

6. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

i would love to have Nash...he brings us what we need at the position...a verteran guard...we are in a WIN NOW situation....we don't have 3 or 4 years to wait..Yao is not getting any younger....AB and Lowry can wait...I want nash if we can get it done...

7. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Just thought I would throw this little tidbit of information out there. On Thursday of last week Kerr flew to New York to meet with Steve Nash. Here's the link: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2009/06/17/20090617sunsnash0618.html

Now if they weren't having Nash physically sign something like either a sign and trade form or an extension then what is the point in meeting in person on a Thursday morning at 7:45 AM? If he signed an extension it would have hit the press. If he ok'd a sign and trade deal then it would be kept under tight wraps until the day of the deal goes through incase the deal falls apart between now and draft day. Either way it goes it looks like Nash will probably be gone this offseason, now hopefully Morey can capitalize on this(or possibly he already did).