1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I know it's controversial but it has to be said. HP is better than FTW Rocket FTW

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Tha_Dude, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I think tha dude does drugs

2. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

I disagree. Rolling with the JJFAts

Pen15clubber likes this.
  3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I think about 90% of HeyP's posts came before we had a 'like' button. FTW posts trash and people eat it up for some reason. He literally just posts **** like "JJ Fatt sucks" and gets like 12 likes. Is that meaningful? Nope.

4. don grahamleone

Do you actually read FTW's posts? Did you mean 'offensiveness' instead of "offence"?

DudeWah likes this.
  5. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

@Tha_Dude seems like that super chill bro standing next to you at the front row of a concert who sparks a blunt and passes it to you when he notices your down lol.

Pen15clubber and Tha_Dude like this.
  6. JaceMan da SpaceMan

Rockets should be good at offense but we don't no for defense YET though :(

7. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Your respect is reciprocated ...;)

It doesn't matter who is doing the hall monitoring. There has to be some norm/order or this place WILL become SpurTalk!! When we ALL show respect to one another and follow the rules of the GARM things run smoothly, if one or both are ignored then the civil war that you allude to starts to gain momentum! @Clutch is a very patient and understanding boss, but he does have his limits. If we don't curtail this asap, I'm afraid that peoples heads are going to start flying off of the guillotine in the near future.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have fun or give our opinion, BUT it must be done in communal respect and in the right forum!

8. don grahamleone

JaceMan da SpaceMan is da man... making this thread GARM worthy!

I saw enough against the Thunder to tell me that we're going to hound teams with our defense this year. Something clearly looks different, but I'm not surprised. We added 3 players (Tucker, Luc, Paul) that are far better defenders than what we have and one is a leader (Paul). I think the whole team is taking note and learning how to get after it on that end. I think Harden and Anderson coming into training camp far leaner than before makes a huge difference in having enough energy to work on D.

I think we'll be pleasantly surprised on defense next year, but I think our offense will slow down based on the ball movement I've seen. That PnR offense can be completed so quickly that I've got to think this new look is going to slow us down.

That being said, the high PnR might come back during the regular season. We may just be ironing out MDmA's full playbook during this preseason. He did mention at the close of last season that he'd open up more of the playbook this season. This should be an exciting year.

9. don grahamleone

I feel like this place is leaps and bounds better than it's ever been. It's not as tight knit as those really early years, but it's pretty chummy up in here and the quality discussions that go on are pretty valuable to me. The trade rumor battles of who's telling the truth etc can get chippy, but the actual talk about the game has been fantastic in my opinion.

10. alethios

alethios Member

They're both a couple of likes farmers, getting rich off the likes of others.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  11. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

You know your stuff bam bam. I agree. The last thing I want is for anyone to get banned!

I, not unlike tha dude, love all the posters in this thread (except maybe beebeeholic lol).

12. JaceMan da SpaceMan

[​IMG]

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  13. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Wow!! I never noticed until now, how well color coordinated the Joker dressed!! o_O

14. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

;):D

15. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

It's disgraceful to have @heypartner in the same sentence as that cuck.

Ftw is literally the biggest waste of space here. @Mathrocker close 2nd. Utterly useless human beings. Just the fat creepy guys in the corner.

16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

you love him as a bbc

Pen15clubber likes this.
  18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Now that this is in the hangout can bbhollic put away his inhaler?

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  19. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Only in moderation.

20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

[​IMG]