1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Just Ruined Thanksgiving For My Family.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jae713, Nov 22, 2012.

1. jae713

jae713 Member

So... I got in a fight with my brother in laws' brother and made everyone leave my sister's house.

First of all, my brother-in-laws brother is a registered sex offender and stays with my sister and her husband. My mom has been telling me for the last couple of days that this guy has been flashing his dick at her and my little sister. You can imagine my reaction upon hearing this news. I was beyond pissed.

Today when I went to my sister's house to have dinner I already had my mind made up that as soon I saw this guy he would get punched in his face. The guy shows up and before punching him I talked to my mom and my sister to make sure that what they were telling me was true. They tell me it's true. He walks in and goes to the backyard. I'm upstairs at the time trying to verify my intel, I walk downstairs and make my way to the backyard. At this time I guess my mom and her boyfriend know what I'm up to and try to hold me from going to the backyard. **** gets real at this point. I'm yelling to the *guy " ma **** you up. and everyone is freaking out at this point. They take me to the front of the house and let me go. Right when they let me go the molester walks out the front door and is asking me what is going on. I walk up to him unrestrained and punch him right in his ****ing jaw a couple of times. I get held back again and decide to go home because my f***** brother-in-law wants to call the cops.

Clutchfans, was I wrong? I know there was a better way way to handle the situation but sometimes you have to take justice in your own hands. Family first.

1 person likes this.
  2. thejav

thejav Member

lol..this cant be true..

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Grow up. You can't fix things by punching people

4. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Potential epic thread.

5. jae713

jae713 Member

Unfortunately it is.

6. Midixinormous

Midixinormous Member

Yes and no, yes he deserved a punch in the face (probably more). But did punching him actually help with anything or just made you feel better?

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

[​IMG]

You done good, OP.

1 person likes this.
  8. jae713

jae713 Member

I know. But when you hear something like that, it's impossible to not get your blood boiling.

9. Grape_Swisha281

"Yo, you got the juice now, man.”

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. jae713

jae713 Member

Yea it did. It brought attention to the whole thing. For some reason my stupid sister and mom did not want to do anything about it so I did.

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If there's anyone to blame here its your brother in law. He's the one who brought the guy in the first place.

12. jae713

jae713 Member

Exactly. He was one of the people holding me back and he almost got punched because he would not do anything about the situation. It was like some type of lame cover up.

13. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

Anyone who pulls crap like that needs to be punched in the face. Most people will say only bad can happen to you from doing something like that. But only bad can happen to you personally when you stop to help someone fix a flat tire. Sometimes you have to do things, when you think it needs to be done.

14. jae713

jae713 Member

That's exactly how I felt. Stuff like this cannot go unanswered.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

The cops were called and you left? Personally, that's where my satisfaction would come from actually... yeah, call the cops, I want to explain to them why I punched this guy in the face...

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I have a sister. And the fact he did this to your mother too....yea you were justified. When I read this at first I was like...you went too far...but when I pictured myself in this scenario I could see myself doing the same.

Violence isn't always the answer. But I can see why you took this route. Everybody was just too complacent and before **** actually got real and to a worse point, you nipped it at the bud and brought attention.

I think you did the right thing, but that depends on what type of "character" you're known as. If you're known as a level headed person, it helped. But if you're known as an unstable person, it probably hurt you.

17. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

So he was gonna call the cops on you for punching the prick (No pun) but not for him exposing himself? Sounds like brother in law needs to be punched too. Also would your mom and sister give info to the cops if you called them?

18. VanityHalfBlack

How was the Turkey???

19. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. conquistador#11

i like how you censored a word then proceeded to use other bad words.

i don't know if you were right or wrong. i hear about sex offenders and killers and i want to go dexter on them.