1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I just noticed about Vspan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by stonegate_archer, Dec 11, 2006.

1. elenp

elenp Member

There is a new interview of Bill Spanoulis in a greek magazine which talks about how is it for someone to play in the NBA.:) But I can't open a new topic so I wrote it here. :)

2. SpanWagon

SpanWagon Member

And round and round we go.
    You keep referring to Cassell's performance over his career as the be all and end all of the debate but I'll say again that this has very little to do with the overall point.
    (For the those of you not keeping up with this back and forth, the point that I'm trying to get across is that a young and accomplished European pro is probably more likely to contribute than a college kid)

The debate is over his pre draft RESUME.
    Remember the list of 10 guys drafted before Cassell (who didn't do jack ****)?
    Weren't their resumes as good or better than Cassell's?
    You base your conclusions off the performance of one guy while ignoring his other comparables.
    I base my conclusion based on my observations of NCAA, NBA, and FIBA.
    The truth is (as DD mentioned) we won't know who'se right anytime soon.
    So the "gotcha" posts (I realize it wasn't you) that cite stats from 11 games as some kind of evidence are really at the same intellectual level as playing with one's own feces.