1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I just got held up

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Mar 19, 2007.

1. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

That post shows how little you know about TexarKana. I'm LOL if you think Texarkana is all white people.

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

"quills knows the law"........

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Damn i live in shadow lakes and it sucks to hear that. Glad your okay. Before this i lived in the heart of Alief. Beechnut @ Cook. When we moved in the area was nice and then slowly it just went downhill to the point that it is now. Im talking about back when i was in elementary school probably around 20 years ago now...

It's amazing these people would attempt that when there is a police station right down the street. Knock on wood the neighborhood im in now is quiet and we have never heard of any problems.

Crime is just getting a bit ridicoulous these days. I wish they would start taking a look into these higher crime rate areas and do something about it instead of thinking they will fix themselves.

4. dskillz

dskillz Contributing Member

Honestly, you guys should look at the HPD web site and look at crime statistics. It is a pain to navigate to the stats, but it is quite eye-opening to see all the crime that takes place in areas that people consider 'safe'. Just because you don't hear about it or see it, crime still takes palce.