1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I finally think this thread has real merit. Mental midget and loser.

"I play too many minutes to focus on defense..."

-First of all that is bull****, you just want to stay out of shape and continue to try to play the same way
    -You never say this openly.

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">James Harden got dressed up as a Blue Elf today to take &quot;Elfies&quot; with kids in need for <a href="https://twitter.com/BBVACompass">@BBVACompass</a> Project Blue Elf <a href="https://t.co/mAlBT3vu82">pic.twitter.com/mAlBT3vu82</a></p>&mdash; Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) <a href="https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/672582976245530624">December 4, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I love harden

4. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Ibm has a clouded judgment of harden he thinks he's not that talented when in reality he's one of the best offensive players to litterly ever play going off statistics. His advanced stats are on lebron mj bird level.

He's the only player in the league to be top 5 in WS over the last 3 years besides lebron. He's one of 5 players to ever avg 27/6/7 with 60% ts. The other 4 are all in the Hof or named lebron.

But Ya listen to ibm he tell you harden is just a above average player with limited talent.

You can question his leadership but questioning his talent makes me wonder about some of the ppl on here's knowlege of the game.

I don't think some of you realize how special this guy is on Offense.

It's also not debatable that he was a top 3 player in the league last year with curry and lebron and many myself included think he was the best player in te league.

5. ibm

ibm Member

huh? when did i ever say that? quote me.

you dont have to put words in others' mouths to try make your point. did you know that?

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Lawlz Made Shaqtin' a Fool [NY & DET games] :grin:

7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have never found him exciting. All he does is throw his arms up to draw fouls. He misses more 3's than almost everyone on the team, yet takes 2 or 3 times as many shots. They are more fun to watch with Harden on the bench.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

His handles are sometimes fun to watch but his finishing around the rim is of a 50 year old man. He has hardly any above the rim level acrobatic finishes that most 6'5" supsertar gaurds can do.

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Yes, the Rockets offense, which dips from 100+ to 88 points/100 possessions, with Harden on the bench (or did, haven't checked since Tuesday) and in fact, *the worst in the entire league* is SO MUCH MOAR FUN 2 watch!!!!!!11!eleven! than having to watch them with Harden.

Fun to watch as tragicomic farce.

10. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Explain yourself?

Your telling someone who said harden was exciting and talented that he is basically alone on an island compared to what you think? Am I wrong?

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

I am ok with him tonight :p

12. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Ppl are stupid on this board they don't know how good they have it with Harden. he's a top 5 player and still top 3 in Win shares and value added.... Above players like lebron, Davis, Paul George KD but read this board and you would belive he's the root of the whole teams problem. We got some fickele fans around here.

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

10 points on 22% shooting, 9 assists, 7 turnovers, and led us to 33% of the lowly nets' wins this season, LOL.

yes, he has had some good games this season but he's had more bad games than good games. we had a chance to get back to .500 and we blew it. :(

14. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Thread is trash

15. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

by trash do you mean truth? can you handle the truth?

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

You misspelled "James Harden"!!1!

17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lol! :grin:

18. ibm

ibm Member

didnt see this stab at my back, lol.

was this the best you could come up with? why didnt you include the post i was replying to, huh?

had respect for you. now you've lost it. you're no different from so many of those Xplayer-only-fans.

19. ibm

ibm Member

"can you handle the truth?"

"i dont want to know the truth!"

lol.

i have NOT "grown" to "hate" james harden. i was never his fan to begin with.

let me say this again - i have NOT "grown" to "hate" james harden. i was never his fan to begin with.

hate to say "i told you so", but this has been always my assessment of harden (and i've said it many times on this board): elite talent but not top notch; very sound fundamentals but no cornerstone material of a championship team (i.e., he's ok to lead a team such as the current sixers) due to the mental side of the ball; would be a fantastic #2 on a title-contending team.

until things change or unless i am proven wrong, this is the last time i am ever gonna say the above.

/ rant.

for those of you who say or think harden is one of the best ever of the game,,, more power to you...

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member