1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harden is shook.

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

21 point lead. Harden gets cocky and kills the ball movement.

Beautiful basketball in the first half but this chump needs to grow the **** up

3. FaBo

FaBo Member

What makes this even worse, at least to me, is that Harden was making these statements over the course of the offseason along the lines of "I should have gotten MVP" or "I'm the best player in the league", but then comes out and shoots 3-32 from three in the first 3 games while Steph Curry scored 40 and 53 in 2 of the first 3 games. Not only did he, so far, not back up his statements, he made a complete fool of himself.

This is certainly the worst stretch of games I've ever seen Harden play. He needs to pick it up ASAP. Otherwise we'll have a very tough year in the West. Nothing is guaranteed.

4. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

So far this season anyone can put the clamps on Harden, because all he's gonna do is jack up bricks from long distance and drive into the lane and look for a foul. Or he might mix it up and pass it off after dribbling out the clock for 20 secs.

5. thejav

thejav Member

Clutch has a better fg% shooting backwards from Half court..smh..

1 person likes this.
  6. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Dwight needs to play more, if he's going to sit every b2b game (which we have a ton of this season), we're not even on pace to make the playoffs.

7. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We're past peak Dwight.

8. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Harden killing the offense shooting 3 after 3 and missing all of them and McHale does nothing. Harden continously leaves his man open at the 3 point line and McHale says nothing. Harden doesn't box out his man and McHale says nothing. Harden continues to do whatever he wants b/c there's no accountability and no one gets on his ass. He needs a coach that gets in his face and doesn't give a crap that he's a so called superstar.

9. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

Jackin up 3s after 3s, 0-10 from downtown

10. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

JVG got the best out of TMac

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Throwing out a theory here.

Part of James Harden's success last season was due to him playing with team USA during the off-season which allowed him to maintain game shape heading into the beginning the season. I don't think Harden is the type of player that keeps himself in tip top shape unless he HAS to do it. This off season, since he had no commitments, he got lazy and fell way below game shape.

12. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

You don't know these people personally on here, so please stop calling them fair weathered fans.

Harden's shooting is killing us right now, that is a fact. Yes he's our Superstar and in a major funk. But he is not exempt from people being frustrated with his performance thus far. It's carzy to me on how you can blast T.Jones but every time Harden plays like crap, he gets a pass from you.

Man it's a what have you done for me lately. Bump what you did last season this is a brand new year.

1 person likes this.
  13. ksny15

ksny15 Member

If you're calling you're star player a fraud and quiting on him after 3 games you're nothing but a fair weather fan.

14. ksny15

ksny15 Member

And I'm upset with Harden he's playing like **** and jacking 3s. The difference is I'm not taking shots at the guy because I know his track record and I know he's a top 5 player in this league. TJ is what he is. He's a mediocre player

15. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

this is a fantastic post. repped.

16. Stardog75

Stardog75 Member

A) I doubt anyone HATED you
    B) I can say with 100% confidence they all don't agree with you.
    C) Look up the term "confirmation bias"

17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

hehe :p

18. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

I think Curry has gotten to Harden.. seems like Harden wants to prove he can do everything Curry can do.

19. OTMax

OTMax Member

Anyone can find out if Harden will party tonight ;)

20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I honestly wonder if this is true. I normally don't subscribe to these random theories, but this one makes sense.