1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Even if we somehow won a championship with what we currently have, I'm not going to change my opinion. Harden reminds me of Francis, a stats stuffer. Even way back then, I didn't like Francis when everyone was high on his kool aid here. Search my name with Francis or even Lin when they were popular here and you won't find anything.

Don't misconstrue my words, I never said Harden wasn't good. He's just not elite.

2. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Why do you post here? You're obviously not a fan.

3. chow_yun_fat

Read the thread title. It's a thread about James Harden is it not? I don't understand why you're upset. I didn't call Harden a bad player and will continue to root for him while he's still on the Rockets.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like your posts brother.

5. chandlerbang21

I would prefer to have a Kevin Durant or Russell Westbrook she'll give me a LeBron James while you're at it lol and a side of Chris Paul and Blake g

Hell kevin love looks excellent so far this season let's add him to the plate also

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Westbrook is a baller no douby but last year in an injury filled season for his team how did they do? Not very good. James harden was winning games and staying in the top 5 records in the league when we were starting cannan and Tarik black.

The disrespect harden gets around here is honestly disgusting. He should be the least of everyone around here's worries. He'll get it going and my bet is Tom. I'm more concerned that morey still doesn't have any shooters around harden. Imo we would be better off if this team still had alot of the players from hardens first season. Marcus Morris and a shooter like delfino would be nice right about now.

I'm so sick of having a clogged paint even the freaking Pelicans bigs can shoot the Spurs bigs can shoot the thunder bigs can shoot the rockets? Not one can shoot.

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Can you give me the definition of how a fan should act?

Everybody reacts to things totally different Batman. So who are we to judge anyways? Fans all across the world gets overly emotional when it comes to their sports teams. When a fan speaks the truth about something, they should not be labeled as a bad fan. 29% and 22% is by far the worse performance I've ever seen from a NBA Superstar. I know Harden will get it together because he's that good.

I am highly disappointed in the entire teams performance, starting with the head coach for not having his team prepared.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wait....huh?

Winning a championship is the entire point.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Hahahahahahaha

10. chandlerbang21

Meanwhile curry just dropped 53 points in 62% shooting smh

11. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

He's the real Mvp

12. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

13. chow_yun_fat

Haha, you're right. Derp. You know what tho? What if the other players stepped up and won the game or series? Like how our best player was benched and we came from behind 20? points to beat the Clippers.

My opinion of Harden will change when or if he becomes a better player. The way he is now, I don't think he's as great as most people here think he is.

#753 chow_yun_fat, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Harden deserved it too. But after the crying after not getting the MVP and really showing it after getting dumped by Khloe, it's pretty clear that he's not comparable. Stephen Curry is the best player in the World right now. We are Rockets Fans and it's okay to acknowledge that.

15. ibm

ibm Member

you've gotta some grudge for not getting the mvp trophy? fine. just do what dream did to the admiral, alright? talk is cheap. leave that to we fans and the media. or you'll like a whiny baby.

16. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

35 minutes is the eye catching stat.

17. ksny15

ksny15 Member

We don't give a ****

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This board is less Rockets fans and more fans who wish they were Warriors fans. Jesus Christ...

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Get it together Frauden! :mad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. amaru

amaru Member

We've only played 2 games and Harden has already lost the MVP for this season.

I bet he finished 4-5 in voting. Curry, LBJ, Davis, maybe Harden