1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

FIFY

xaos likes this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

I was fine with the outcome as well. Lmao he's literally on the team and people STILL post about him in the GARM, why? Lol

bluffkin likes this.
  3. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Harden was our best player since Hakeem Olajuwon

But yeah, Rockets fans treat Harden like an ex GF, they need to get over him and appreciate what we have. Which most of us are starting to do with these wins racking up

daywalker02 and HP3 like this.
  4. cml750

cml750 Member

He was absolutely our best player since Dream. I have no problem with Harden for his time here other than how he acted when he wanted out but looking at his actions since he left is cringe worthy. I am EXTREMLY glad we did not make the mistake of bringing him back.

5. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Very cringe.

We traded Harden at the right time. Dude is unhinged and clearly not who he was in Houston

cml750 and dawesome like this.
  6. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

It’s okay to just scroll past a negative review of harden every once and a while man, he doesn’t know you

7. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

No he wasn't. He put up stats but he wasn't nowhere near the best Rocket. Harden is grossly overrated and so is Daryl Morey

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  8. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

I think most rockets fans are over harden but now enjoy laughing at him. And yes I do believe he was our second best player of all time. But he turned himself into a joke

bluffkin and cml750 like this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

So who was it then?

BaselineFade likes this.
  10. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

I think I found a new person to add to my ignore list. Rocketschamp is a troll

HP3, kubli9 and cml750 like this.
  11. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Tmac
    Yao
    Drexler

12. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Trolls are wrong, I'm not. My history speaks for itself

13. cml750

cml750 Member

He is one of the worst trolls on this board. I have had him on ignore for some time now.

HP3 and bluffkin like this.
  14. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

For sure, it's one of the KPJ stan alt accounts. All they do is troll.

cml750, HP3 and bluffkin like this.
  15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

See this s the problem.

From an attitude perspective he is exactly who he was in Houston. That selfish (I’m not talking Kobe analogy that would be an insult) and lazy play is the same.

lead players like that never win and that’s what people were calling out early on. It’s not “hating” it’s an objective statement with respect to a team game that requires buy in on multiple fronts. He doesn’t do that. You don’t just “quit” on your team all of a sudden. And subsequent behavior has proven it to be true.

VickMackey and bluffkin like this.
  16. jim1961

jim1961 Member

17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Mountain man approves. HEYYYY HEYYYY HEYYYYY!

18. xaos

xaos Member

I know my recent posts of Harden may come off as a "hater" without context, but I was a huge fan of him here and believe he was the best Rockets since after Hakeem. I am very grateful for how far he took us and we should've gotten a ring if it weren't for a few factors.

My belief is Harden did everything that is happening to himself because of who he is and his decisions. I could really list a ton of things Harden did that made me go from a fan to never want anywhere close to my team.

The reason he gets mentioned here by me, and I speak for myself here, is when his name popped up this off-season and I voiced my opinion of not wanting him here in respectful ways there were a lot of posters here who just thought it was the dumbest thing they've ever heard to not want someone so OMG AMAZING. Usually you just put people on ignore and move on but there were a lot and it ruins one of the best parts of being a fan: talking about the game in a respectful way.

I don't have any issues with people who wanted him here evem though I disagree, but I do think the forum was filled with people who were acting like they know it all and Harden was some no brainer and anyone who thinks different are idiots. It's not like I am flooding the forum either btw. Just sprinkle here and there. Does it belong in Rockets forum? Probably not but I really don't see what the big deal is since he is still tied to this team with this past off-season, picks owed to us by the Nets, and him being a free agent this off-season with Rockets still potentially being a destination (hope not). Harden is the most relevant non-current-Rockets player to the Rockets in the entire NBA.

#2758 xaos, Nov 16, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
    LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  19. Rokman

Rokman Member

Harden let down Houston, Brooklyn, Philadelphia and now LA all in like 3 years. Got to be some kind of Record.

20. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

He also screwed us fans of the franchise on his way out the door.

That 3 years of suck is directly related to him and that terrible Westbrook trade, again - I know what we have to do!

**** that guy.

#2760 Corrosion, Nov 16, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2023