1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE Danuel House Jr.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamShook, Mar 15, 2019.

1. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Bro this ish is so tired. Like I been saying boths said did the right thing. House has been playing good so far this season for us. Appreciate it. He may fall off a steep cliff either this year or next. Dont get why people are divided. We have such a stupid fan base. If a player is playing good play him if bad see if he pulls thru it if not reduce that players mims until he earns it back. Its not hard. D

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. macan

macan Member

House in da house!!

s3ts likes this.
  3. alethios

alethios Member

4. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

One side wanted instant gratification and the other wanted long term security.

fattz likes this.
  5. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

But look at ur logic tho..why u wish he took morey offer...us u thought it was fair. But u didnt put urself in houses shoes....shouldn't u get the most money u can at ur job. People was just hating n could just be like everything ain't about ur fav basketball team. Players got family too. They guys up in the gym getting better. People dont respect that. Man bet on himself...the right move period. I'm always betting on my self. Right pr wrong

fattz and astros123 like this.
  6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I don't think people are divided over House playing well, or wanting him to play well. The division has always been about what he's worth. That's also the division between him and Morey, though. And the better House plays, the more the drama will go on! Fasten your seatbelt.

(We just have to remember the amount of drama that has also occurred around Carmelo Anthony (2-yard line?!?), Donatas Motiejunas (we know our rights!!!), Terrence Williams (release the kraken!!!), Vassilis Spanoulis (fire JVG!!!), etc for some perspective. I think House is better than all of those guys - but just look at how much drama they still managed to cause.)

House isn't a superstar whose value is certain. Nor is he a complete scrub that no one will miss. Therefore, he's the perfect target for endless rumination by the armchair GMs of the GARM.

Fasten your seat belt indeed. This is but the beginning.

HP3 and biff17 like this.
  7. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

People are divided because they refuse to find middle ground.

Neither Tilman or Morey is failure, but a mistake was made.

Good job basically saying House *will* fall-off severely this season too. Maybe he will, but the way worded it sounds like an underation.

fattz likes this.
  8. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Why is it drama tho about the worth...is it so crazy a player think he can get more money then offer....n management thinks the offer is fair...I dont know why NBA fans cant understand it's a business. I know cause we got rooting interest in the team but I never try to count a mans pocket. It's our goal to make as much money as we can. Who at work takes a discount lol that's silly. I get both sides. He not a star he a good role player...maybe kne day he proves he is a star. But I understand morey has is money tied up in superstars allstars cp3 harden n clint... which he should n u cant over pay guys...I understand that. I'm not mad at either side. Just use each other n win a chip the time we do have

fattz likes this.
  9. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

No dont get it twisted I'm super high on house for the same reason im super high on Austin or Faried. They just guys that can do things. Not guys like mcw or clark(again who I love,just need some more years) or Isaiah. I don't think Tillman them did anything wrong nor did house. Tillman should wanna be profitable cause at the end of the day look...we still one of the best teams in the league n a contender...better then anything the sorry ass Texans have every been year in n year out. I look at results. Yea we ain't won a chip n a min. But we never tanked we always tried to shake it up n gamble...that's why I live n die with this team. We always try I respect that not resting on ur lures

Houstunna likes this.
  10. biff17

biff17 Member

Why do keep acting like he is guaranteed to get more money.

How is it the right move yet?

11. jowman

jowman Member

Some guys are still holding onto hope that Shumpert comes through so they can defend their man Tilman. Seriously though this is a scary comparison. House is still unproven but if we are comparing him to the scrub Shumpert, then we have issues at the wing. Shumpert is unplayable in the playoffs, he's trash, has been trash since about 2016 and will not magically come around when we need him to. I'd be glad to be proven wrong and have him go off for 30 against the warriors and have the House haters rub it in, but unlikely to happen.

BasketMAD, fattz and Balldon'tlie like this.
  12. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

How can you hate someone with their own video highlights ;)

Balldon'tlie likes this.
  13. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

It's a chance u take. What he wants really isnt that much. If he plays good in the playoff he set. N how is it not a good bet. If u just a guy that can dribble n shot alittle u getting paid on this team mda has said it his self. People have thier best seasons with him. So if u have seen that plus u see his system is easy n makes u look good. If u think I know I'm at least a ok player but in mda system I can really look good n get a lil extra money. It was a calculated risk. People act like he made this risk before he played n looked good. He was in a position of power. U can never take away his tape this year of him playing good

14. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

dreamshook nooooo house is LEGIT i mean cmon man hes
    DANUEL
    ****ING
    HOUSE

and he doesnt give a flying **** about your favorite team or your favorite player hes gonna slang his wood and spray his ****ing *** all over the court in the most dominating fashion because hes danuel ****ing house hes here to win i mean this guy ****s i mean this guy is relentless i can feel the testosterone through my monitor when i see this ****ing guy play hes just somethin else man not to mention hes super ****ing hot and we all know Harden only keeps the hottest dudes in his inner circle that in itself is enough proof to know this guy is the real deal danuel ****ing house man im so happy hes back

hou$tonScrew$tonTX and astros123 like this.
  15. farhen

farhen Member

that NAME pops up like ads here on CF sheesh

16. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

I hated him so much I wanted him to take a $4.16 million guaranteed contract. I strongly suspect that would be enough for his family.

OTOH, $40M/year for a guy who has a minutes restriction and has to rest on back-to-backs ... That guy should probably shovel some of his extra loot to D House.

As for Harden: He's underpaid.

tinman and fattz like this.
  17. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

See u trying to count people's pockets. That's hating. U trying to put a value on someone's skill like u was in the gym.working on ur game. Naw bro. He worth whatever somebody is willing to pay...same as cp3.

18. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

He's playing EXTREMELY way and is shot 50% from 3 last night.

Dude is athletic AS HELL and FROM HOUSTON.

Dude is the TRUTH.

19. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

If there were no House haters - there wouldnt be any arguments... but there are posters that are routinely saying "he's nothing special" and "he's lucky to have any contract offered - he should be thankful for the min offer..."

I mean one guy even started a thread called:

I have grown to HATE Danuel House Jr.

;) lol

20. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Yule c. I watch alot of basketball. When u good n a contributor om a playoff team, it only takes one team. Somebody will bite.

Balldon'tlie and s3ts like this.