1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have a gut feeling..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets01, May 9, 2018.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

The 2nd one

Im not rude :cool:

Rockets4Life13 likes this.
  2. BonziWellsGOAT

My gut says that the Warriors come first.

3. farr3l

farr3l Member

Wrong year

4. Caesar

Caesar Member

They almost lost in 7, and honestly probably should have lost. They played bad in game 1 against Toronto and the rest of the team just caught fire from then on. There's not much of a conspiracy when you're taking and making crazy shots and your teammates are all hitting everything too. What i'm seeing instead of conspiracy is a similar situation LeBron has been victim to. A team that's catching fire at the right time. The Mavs. Dirk surrounded by old former all stars swept Kobe/Gasol and destroyed the Heatles. IIRC they kind of struggled in that first round against Portland before they caught fire. They were so hot for so long from 3 and Dirk was going NUTS for the entire postseason hitting crazy fadeaways and clutch AF. This is very similar. Lebron going HAM while his teammates both young and vets all making their shots. Even the Warriors could lose to that without any ref help. That's exactly why i'm worried the Rockets haven't been able to put together a string of games where we shoot lights out from start to finish for consecutive games. Proud we found other ways to win, but to truly beat GS and beat any ref pushed LeBron conspiracy in the Finals, you need to catch fire and light everyone up from 3. Refs can't stop you from making your shots taken. They can give the trailing team crazy amounts of momentum, but they can't stop you from continuing to hit your shots.

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Why would the OP be limited to Rockets-only ?

LeBron's beating an All-Time Dynasty would cement his legacy more than beating Houston.

The Hunted likes this.
  6. solid

solid Contributing Member

If the Rockets get past GS, I am not in the least worried about LBJ and Cleveland. The upcoming series is for the championship.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

8. htownrocket87

htownrocket87 Member

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

thoughts like this just annoy me...stop it with this victim complex

10. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

My gut says... Well i'm sitting at the porcelain throne as i'm typing this.

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

roslolian likes this.
  12. roslolian

roslolian Member

If the NBA masters are so obsessed with making Lebron GOAT over Jordan why did he lose to the Warriors last year?

13. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

These fools don’t give a squat about Lebron... it’s all about the ratings. Whatever story is good at the time... they always got something to push. The Lebron narrative sucks in my opinion... too much drama and victimization. Lebron gets what he wants and his team still sucks???? That’s on labrin. He doesn’t get held to account for sheat!

14. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

my shoulder hurts....bad

15. mockster

mockster Member

Take some tums

16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

You mean the best lineup of all time doesn't yield a #1 seed? Hmm, that's interesting.

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

We're no fn lambs bruh.

18. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Yea i give lebron the nba jordan some props, but they turn there championship status button on when it counted, maybe better than raptors and just won when it counted. They had a new team cavs, had to adjust etc... But its just basically now the top 3 teams with cavs squeaking in. I hope the celtics somehow can take lebron out but it probably wont happen. Just like the rockets have the best chance of knocking the warriors out but it probably wont happen. They just want to see Kevin Durant vs Lebron james in the finals. Which are the best 2 players in the league. sooo.....

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Nothing about what LeBron is doing right now feels manufactured by a 3rd party. He's legitimately doing it by himself. If they beat us or the Warriors, ****, it's probably because he is the GOAT #2. Not because the NBA masters want it. With that said, I could see them losing to the Celtics.

20. topfive

topfive CF OG

[​IMG]