1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I hate Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, May 7, 2009.

1. Jblazea50

Jblazea50 Member

Kobe is a b****. I don't blame him for the way he gives cheap shots because he knows he can get away with it as that f***** David Stern won't do anything to him.

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I never realized Kobe was this dirty of a player. The NBA should NOT sell Kobe in any way. They have a gem in Lebron, and should stay away from Kobe. Lebron does not rape women. He does not knee other players when they are down. He does not throw blatant elbows to other players' throats (and get away scoff-free, nonetheless). He does not b**** at the refs. He does not trash talk.

Kobe Bryant has played like a little whiny b!tch for far too long. He whines if he doesn't get a call. Then, he throws knees and elbows when he knows he can get away with it. I can't believe the NBA puts up with this crap. It's horrible for the game of basketball. Kobe Bryant is a joke. I'll say it again: KOBE BRYANT IS A JOKE.

If there is a way for a group of fans to protest something, and possibly make the NBA take a second look at something, I say that we, as Clutchfans send a letter to the league asking them to review Kobe's elbow on Ron and knee on Shane. Those are two of the dirtiest plays I've ever seen by the same players in back to back games. Ever. In any sport.

If the NBA continues to let this guy operate in this way, it is an absolute joke to basketball fans everywhere....

3. Justified

Justified Member

This is Kobe? jeje I admit that he is a good player, but just a good player about his bascketball skills.

4. ralei

ralei New Member

Faker kobe is fxxx b****.
    I hate him very much.
    How dirty he is!!!!!!

5. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

7. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Haha do you post on OT?

8. kanariya

kanariya Member

If Ron didn't get the call, he won't fire up.

He got an elbow and the call was on him.
    Bullshit call on dirty play.

9. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

I have no problem with Kobe . He is showing what a superstar should be. You guys would love Kobe if he played with us and his antics!

The elbow was during a box out. Ron went over board !!!! Ron should just played him very physical .Ron lost control WHEN THE GAME WAS STILL IN HAND!

Von Wafer who the **** do you think you are?

Yao should of been our answer to Kobe. Yao played like hot garbage tonight.

I hate to say it but I dont think we will win a championship with Yao as the alpha dog.

Game 3 is very pivotal , but we CAN NOT depend on our role players . Our starters need to play at a HIGH LEVEL

10. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

when your best player is an alleged rapist... who cheats on his wife... and offers a payoff to make things go away... and resorts to cheap shots...

keep it sleazy LA.

11. andyacecandy

andyacecandy Member

i hope kobe gets cancer, aids, and the swine flu

all on the same day

12. HotRocket

HotRocket Contributing Member

It should have been a double foul, although Kobe's swing was worse than Ron's riding the back of Kobe. The fact that he gets away with this crap is going to get old fast for Rocket Fans because he just won't get called out on it by the refs. I'm sure Phil congratulates his players after each successful jab that isn't called, and it makes me want to throw up.

Also, Joe Crawford needs to be banned from the sport of basketball.

13. Rejane

Rejane Member

Are you T-Mac?

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kobe using old dirty Jordan tactics

Damn Kobe even copies Jordan's cheapo tactics.
    Back in the day, they didn't eject people for yelling in other people's face.

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1993_1108241

Just the way Jordan must know that eventually Mad Max is going to take off the gloves and mix it up.

Thursday, there were just under three minutes left in the second quarter when Pippen was called for an offensive foul. A shoving match broke out between Horry and Grant on the right side of the basket, then Maxwell and Jordan engaged on the left side.

"I've got a lot of respect for him," Maxwell said. "I admire the guy's game, and we would have never had a problem. But I was trying to box out, and he grabbed me around the throat and slammed me onto the floor. I'm not putting up with that. Not from him. Not from anybody."

As in the past, they squared off. As in the past, they yelled and pointed. As in the past, His Airness claimed it was no big deal.

1 person likes this.
  15. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

Signed. I hope we beat these trash when they come to our house

16. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I'd rather have Kobe's "antics" than T-Mac's passiveness and overall not caring about the game. I am not denying that Kobe is a cheapshot artist I'm just telling it like it is. Sometimes too much competitiveness has its downfalls.

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

18. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

All I know is that Kobe better not plan on going out while he's in Houston. I don't think he'll get a very warm welcome.

19. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

This is what I've realized about Kobe. The reason he scores and does things so well is because he does little things that he knows he can get away with, to get under people's skin.

The elbow was disguised to look like a box out, but was a prefectly placed, and planned, I might add, elbow to Ron's throat.

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

tinman, do you have like a huge database of every single article, picture, video, etc fromt he 90s??? :D