1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I hate Christmas. (hmm no, I hate holidays in general).

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCity3, Dec 24, 2010.

1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

..your more worse off than me.

Good luck man.

1 person likes this.
  2. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

christmas has lost it's meaning, it's all about materials and what you get, yah some people enjoy giving, but i really feel it's just a hassle, i beg my family not to get me anything, one because i barely have ANY money, two, i dont need anything, and three that's not the point of christmas.

to think people get in fights at stores buying presents for their loved ones.

1 person likes this.
  3. Roxboys

Roxboys Member

Nice excuse cheap ass

1 person likes this.
  4. rhino17

rhino17 Member

people's ****ty attitude have been ruining my christmas so far this year. I come home for Christmas and find everyone in the house doing nothing but b****ing 24/7. this is the only thing that makes me mad around the holidays, other people being mad.

5. aghast

aghast Member

[​IMG]

A Christmas Miracle = Threesome?

6. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

We value the INDIVIDUAL and INDEPENDENCE in our society. That means by YOURSELF and SELFISH. Then as a result (an expected result really) people end up alone and out in the cold. But we don't want to look at it like that and admit it that way, cuz it doesnt fit in our ideological "model".

We'll instead ry to cover it up with contrivance and wacked out ideologies, trying to outsmart ourselves that we really don't NEED bonds anyway, trying to destroy the meaning of family at a level of arrogance that we're "different"...Its stupid.

I credit the OP for saying it exactly how it is and how he's feeling it. I find drowning yourself in other entertainment works to take focus away from Christmas blues, make it a movie and music night :)

1 person likes this.
  7. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Merry Christmas!

8. Shroopy2

Yeah its just like working out and getting in shape, just go put in the hard work and get a 6-pack of family and friends!

9. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

oh well, i'm an introvert. I tried to change my personality and failed...no way I will get any friends except a few of them...

10. TISNF

TISNF Member

Jews FTW. I'll take not receiving gifts versus having an obligation to spend time and money on people I don't particularly care for.

Hop on Chatroulette; great way to pass the time -- especially now with the reduced penises. Or I guess there's always XBox Live, though I'm not very familiar with gaming.

Social interaction is what you need -- and the reason you're posting on here. It's necessary and, of course, better with people in the flesh (people whose company you enjoy I should say...which doesn't leave many people as most everyone is stuck with family commitments).

11. Shroopy2

I was KIDDING about that comment if you didnt know ;) He's saying don't hate tha holidays, hate tha game. For the most part that is right, its ultimately about you making adjustments and don't totally blame something "in the air".

Though I'm saying even if you ARE a good guy its not THAT easy to just "dig in" and get all the bonds and appreciation from people. My own mom hung up the phone on me today. So sometimes its NOT you and you can tell people to f**k off :p

'Tis the season