1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I guess I will be posting in the Dish more often

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockbox, May 26, 2016.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

GARM for life. The insanity is fascinating and irritating at the same time.

(However there are periods when it's good to take a break.)

2. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

The Rockets are my team and I'm emotionally linked to them for better or worse. Rooting for another team is not a matter of choice for me and absolutely not in my DNA.

Having said that, I will not continue to watch them if they continue to lose due to very pore coaching and nonsensical ownership decisions.

Regardless of who the coach is, if the team comes out and plays winning basketball then i will be watching. I just don't think that is going to be happening with Mike D'Antoni as the coach. I think the more likely scenario will be lots of points accompanied with lots of turnovers, poor undisciplined defense and a team that plays with questionable effort and struggles to get into the play-offs regardless of talent.

My wife will likely love Les because that means we will spend more time watching TV together and more date nights looking for something to do since watching the Rockets will be like getting my flesh stripped from my bones.

#42 crash5179, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  3. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

I likely won't be watching as many games live in 2016-17, but I'll wait to see how all the personnel moves shake out. Who else ends up on the staff? Who do we sign in FA? Who do we draft? What trades do we make? Can't wait for July to arrive.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I'm not going to play fantasy football this upcoming season. I'm also not going to be following the rockets as much. School along with the other things going on in my life are going to receive more attention.

5. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

with running a business now and not being able to make it to the Rockets game at 7 and especially how much effort they put on the court, I canceled my season tickets immediately as the season ended. I have never seen such a lack of effort from any teams that was suppose to be contenders